Thread: Bill Tuttle

Chats: 221

Default Bill Tuttle

This is Bill's wife Debby, I am sad to report that Bill passed early Monday Morning Sept. 6. He had several issues with low blood pressure and cardiac problems that we were getting addressed. He was supposed to have a Stress Test yesterday to be followed with an Angiogram in the near future. Sunday evening after several days with a cough that was really kicking him in the butt I contacted his internist who decided we should have him looked at to make sure we didn't have something brewing that would cause a problem with the stress test. I took him to the hospital and he spoke to me 2 blocks from the hospital but 2 blocks later when we arrived he was unresponsive with no pulse. They intubated and did CPR but could not revive him. The doctors felt his heart just gave out. Many of you knew him from his posts and maybe some personally but he loved the sport and had hoped he would get back to it. Keep us in your thoughts, his service will not be until next month.

Debby Tuttle
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

I pray for peace and comfort for you and your loved ones at this difficult time and offer our condolences to you all. He will be missed here on the boards and at the lanes.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 55

Debby, so sorry to hear about your loss. I just want to say, he will truly be missed by his bowling family. I personally, always enjoyed his passion and knowledge of the sport. He spread this love and passion of our sport to all he reached on this site - and most likely to others as well.

Please feel comfort in knowing that we all share your grief and will be here for anything we are able to assist you with.

God bless and be well.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

High Roller
    Chats: 0

So sorry to hear this
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

I'm very sorry to hear this news Debby. May God bless you and yours at this time.

Debby: I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Chats: 204

Always sad to lose a long-time bowlingboards member who really loved the sport.

We are so sorry to hear about Bill. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Debby.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

I'm sorry to hear this, he will truly be missed. My condolences.