Thread: Grand tour

Chats: 0

Default Grand tour

The owner took me on the Grand tour today of the new center. Man is this place huge! It was also a meet and greet to all the employees. Something I requested before official starting for work next week. I don't want to go in needing to drop bread crumbs learning my way around.

All of the staff is very pleasant. Everyone kind of has their own little nitch vs everyone doing everything. Both have their upsides and downsides. I'm glad I did do everything at the last place as I can bring versatility to this place.

First impression is that bowling is number one as a sport. Leagues leagues leagues and tournaments. My son is going to benefit much more with a place like this. I checked out the machines too. I can't believe how different Brunswick and AMF are. Two machines that do the exact same thing but completely different.

I'm excited to get started but I'll enjoy these few days off which I rarely got before. Especially since tomorrow is my 22nd wedding anniversary. We have a couple things to celebrate now. No, we won't be celebrating at a bowling center this year.

High Roller

Sounds great. Hope it all works out. You have been through quite a bit in the few years I have known you here so you deserve a string of good coming your way.
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

I appreciate that. Yeah it's never been boring I'll tell you that. My family and I are in a good spot for the first time in many years. We've had an upward turn the last 6 months.

We have definitely gone through more than many, some good and a lot more bad. For the first time we've been able to do a lot more than normal and it's a good feeling. With this, it will only get better. Thank you