Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
Well - you do have to adapt to what your opponents are playing. Look at how Belmo can rip up the pattern for his opponent - I think it's one reason why he's so dominant (when he's not stuck in Australia). He's not only exceptional with HIS game, he knows how to make his game detrimental to his opponent.

I've always had a hard time bowling against big crankers - two-handers, one-handers with big power, etc. I cross their line, they cross mine, and the friction at the apex makes it harder for me to adjust. Just means I have to work harder, change my line to something I'm not so comfortable with, etc. It's up to me.

Now, with urethane, it's kind of the opposite problem - which is fine, just means I have to adjust. Put on me big boy pants and bowl. LOL
I know if there are high rev guys on the other team I am in for a 5-7 board move throughout the night. The guys using urethane and I have one on my team does not have a huge effect on my line as they are typically right of me. I adapt to what ever is out there. Steve