Thread: Super excited!

Chats: 0

Default Super excited!

About six months or more ago I ordered two Breast Cancer bowl balls. I've been on a waiting list for them all this time. I was just informed they are on their way!

They are clear and have a pink cube inside and say "X out breast cancer". They are made by Storm and extremely difficult to get. I have a photo but as usual I can't figure out how to get it on here especially via mobile.

Just Google "#spare the girls bowling ball" and you'll see it. I originally order two because when I was at the other center I wanted to have a breast cancer tournament and one was going to be a prize.

Well... they are paid for so I guess I'll own two and drill one. They are really one of the coolest balls I've ever seen and look amazing going down the lane. Kyle Troup used one on TV a while back which is when I ordered them.

I guess my issue with wanting a new ball even through I'm injured has been solved. Not the same one and this one is only plastic but enough to satisfy my craving for now. My son always steals my spare ball anyway. He isn't touching this one or I'll.... Nevermind I can't say it on here. He won't touch it, trust me. I can't wait to get these babies!

Chats: 0

Here's the ball, now that I'm able to post photos. So pretty!