Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have to watch football today =(

High Roller
    Chats: 0

Went to an ENT doctor a few years ago cause I have trouble breathing out of my right nostril. Dr. looked at it and said I had broken it at some point and it was out when it healed. No idea when that might have happened. I used to drink quite a bit and got in a few bar fights so that's the only thing I can think of but I have no idea when. Can't recall ever getting hit in the nose in any of those fights but there are a couple that I don't have much memory from...lol. P.S. i don't drink anymore....lol
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Went to an ENT doctor a few years ago cause I have trouble breathing out of my right nostril. Dr. looked at it and said I had broken it at some point and it was out when it healed. No idea when that might have happened. I used to drink quite a bit and got in a few bar fights so that's the only thing I can think of but I have no idea when. Can't recall ever getting hit in the nose in any of those fights but there are a couple that I don't have much memory from...lol. P.S. i don't drink anymore....lol
    Typically when you have no memory of a fight it generally means you lost. Mystery solved, that’s when you got your nose broken. LOL Impressive though, never took you as a bar brawler. 🤜🤛 I've somehow managed to stay out of bar fights even with my mouth.

My secret was to go to bars with all my biggest and baddest friends. That way I could say and do what I wanted. Since I should have had my butt kicked just about every Saturday night in my early twenties it was an effective strategy. 😜

High Roller

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Typically when you have no memory of a fight it generally means you lost. Mystery solved, that’s when you got your nose broken. LOL Impressive though, never took you as a bar brawler. 🤜🤛 I've somehow managed to stay out of bar fights even with my mouth.

My secret was to go to bars with all my biggest and baddest friends. That way I could say and do what I wanted. Since I should have had my butt kicked just about every Saturday night in my early twenties it was an effective strategy. 😜
    Yeah, did some pretty dumb things when I was younger. Actually can't say I ever lost a fight but can't say I won most either...lol. I tried to be smart about who I got into it with....lol. Usually when you are that drunk it's alot of sloppy rolling around and mouth movement...lol. Only one I can think of was one night a guy bigger than me (I'm 6'0" and was about 210ish at the time) pushed me and I dropped my full beer and snapped. I don't remember much but was told I got him to the ground and hit him about 10 times before someone pulled me off of him but all I remember is going towards him then being pulled off him. Guessing maybe that's when the nose thing happened but my buddy said the guy never hit me. That's the only one I don't have full memory of....lol. But yeah, my one buddy was a golden gloves boxer that won the regional tough man competition in Pittsburgh then finished runner up in Detroit. He was about 6'3 and about 240lbs. Then my other buddy and my cousin used to get in fights just for fun when they were bored, even with each other...lol. Most of the time I only got involved to try to get them out of it so they wouldn't get in trouble. I was the peacemaker most of the time cause I was one of the few they would listen to. But that was all back when I was 21 or so. As soon as I had kids I quit that stuff. Can't do that today. Now you get shot if you act like that.
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12