Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exciting night last night (police chase)

Chats: 0

Just for the record, I know that owning a boat doesn't mean some one is rich. However, if you sniff your apple juice before drinking it, people may THINK that person may possibly be Urologist. It doesn't make it so. Just saying.

High Roller

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Come on John, I'm aware he's not rich. I was PRETENDING he was! I think you took me too seriously which is always a mistake. Boaty being just an average guy with a boat isn't funny. The explanation of all the costs involved... Extremely NOT funny! As a matter of fact, the most completely opposite of funny in every way. No open mic night for you!

So... I had to spruce him up a bit, make him the big wheel. You know, add some excitement to him. Making fun of average people isn't all that funny. Even if he can't sing, most average people can't anyway.

Now that I had to explain it all, it just totally killed the whole poker game! Thanks a lot JOHN! 😜 On the upside... Now Boaty doing his Mel Gibson "Lethal Weapon" impression (probably out there in his boxers) running around with a gun ready to shoot up his neighborhood? Lots of potential for new material there. I now have a whole new way to poke fun at him. I need this because there are only so many ways to mess with someone about bowling.

<Saying in a deep dramatic voice over the cops theme>...
    "Boatman... Cracking heads and taking names... this original post was brought to you by the man formerly in laaaaw enforcement."
    Oh so now I'm just an average guy? lol. Just messin'

But heh, when I was drunk I was a pretty good singer. At least I thought so. Not so much now. But seriously, back in the early 90's (I was about 21) I was at a bar and the band was playing one of Motley Crues songs. I was right in front of the singer and was singing loud with my eyes closed. When I opened them he was holding the mic in front of my mouth. If I wasn't drunk I probably would have ran and hid in the corner...lol. Awhile later I was out at a different bar watching the same band and ran into a friend of mine that was a drummer in a local band. Actually the band was called Stone Mona and I went to school with all 4 members, the most notable being Keith Nelson (guitarist and founding member of Buckcherry). So I was chatting to Scott (the drummer for Stone Mona) and he mentioned I should go up on stage and sing with them some night. Now when I sang back then there was always beer involved so not sure if I actually sounded good or not but today I sound horrible singing so I assume the beer made me sound better? Or at least alter my hearing...lol
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

You're part right there Wild Bill, beer most likely altered THEIR hearing.

Hey and as far as you being average.... I didn't specify if you were above or below. Remember, in order to have an average you do need both. Oops, I accidentally mentioned something that also pertains to bowling too. I gotta be more careful.

I hope when you retired from the police force and kept your uniform you weren't aspiring to join a "Village People" tribute band. A great opportunity to whip it out. Sadly, I think that dream kinda fell apart. ☹️

High Roller

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    I hope when you retired from the police force and kept your uniform you weren't aspiring to join a "Village People" tribute band. A great opportunity to whip it out. Sadly, I think that dream kinda fell apart. ☹️
    Where do ya think I got the uniform?
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Where do ya think I got the uniform?
    Nice 😁

Ringer

I thought that was Glover running around in his tighty whiteys . . .

Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    I thought that was Glover running around in his tighty whiteys . . .
    Your probably right, haven't watched it for a long time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12