Thread: BowlingBoards.com is looking for Category Moderators

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Exclamation BowlingBoards.com is looking for Category Moderators

Hello BowlingBoards.com Members and Friends,

I noticed as we grow, a few areas may get behind. For an example with the few different categories that we have here, it is easy to forget some or to add new things.

So if you are passionate about a certain category here, please let me know in this thread. So for an example, if you like talking about different bowling organizations, maybe you would like to be the moderator of that category.

This is more of a way for you to have an area to watch over and help people who share same interests as you do.

This of course is volunteer only and you have control over your area. So it involves deleting spam, talking with members in your area especially and making new topics to talk about.

So let me know if you would like to do this and which category. Send me a pm and tell me why you should be a moderator and any experience with vbulletin or forum moderating you have.

Chris
    Last edited by The KingPin; 04-12-2009 at 02:00 AM.
    Go Broncos!

I'd be interested in moderating either the general discussion, technique/mental/physical discussion, or the beginner/league recreational section.
    Glenn Cox
    Style: Cranker
    Average: 215, High Game: 300 (2), High Series: 772
    Arsenal: Cell (2), Black Widow Bite, No Mercy Beat'n, Cherry Vibe, Anger, Link, Black Widow Solid

Show Your Bowling Love By Adding This In Your Signature
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Ok sounds good we will still keep looking for others who love bowling and would like to moderate a forum of your choice
    Go Broncos!