Thread: The BowlingBoards.com Experience Tip of the Week

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Default The BowlingBoards.com Experience Tip of the Week

Hello BowlingBoards.com Members and Guests

So this week I want to make a suggestion to help you in general. Do you ever need a phone number for a local pizza shop, grocery store, pharmacy but hate looking through a phone book all of the time?

I want to suggest, BowlingBoards.com

Now for some of you may be wondering how and why?

Let’s first look at How?

If you click on Find a Center Near You on the home page, you can not only find a center, but any business or number you need.

So let me break it down for you.

I am working with a Phone Book company to bring you phone numbers and addresses for Bowling Alleys. But you can delete the keywords Bowling Alleys and enter in anything you want.

So you can type in restaurants, or a specific name and area. It will show a phone number, address and even Maps!!!

So now why?

Each member here is Very Important to me. I want any and every feature I can possibly bring to the table here for you. This is a 100% FREE service. No scams or gimmicks. It is just another way for me to make your life easier and another reason to be a proud member of BowlingBoards.com

For some, you may never need a phone number. But if you’re here and need a phone number, it is here for you.

It is just another way for me to show you that I do care. I cannot speak for other Bowling sites, but when you speak I do listen.

Chris – BowlingBoards.com
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Chris, you are the man. You keep the improvements coming and never cease to impress me. I'm so glad I'm here and a little part of this family. Thanks, dude.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

It is just another thing to prove that I do care about the bowlers here.
    Go Broncos!