Still being a little weak I notice my rev rate is significantly lower of course. I notice my oil track on the ball is different when I play different lines. It's this a normal thing?

I was playing deep for a while on the 23 and swinging it out to the break point at the 4. Ball speed was averaging 15. With the same ball I wanted to see what happened just throwing it on the 10 out to the 4. The result was a ten pin of course but when I looked at the ball it had a completely different track? It seemed to cross over there other?

Playing straighter I of course used more speed than I did playing deep more 16-17 but why would the track be so different? Is it because the ball flared more playing deep or did I instinctively do something different with my wrist playing the two different lines? Is this normal? Does the line you play effect your axis rotation? I always thought it should be consistent regardless where you played or is that an old school way of thinking?

Note: I was using my Jackal Legacy when I noticed this because it's sat around several months and I wanted to exercise it so it don't crack. A much more aggressive ball than I needed to be using for the shot but it worked.