Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you think Sean Rash did more harm than good?

Chats: 204

What "annoys" me about the PBA...is,

...they don't know what they want to be...so they can't ever BE what they want to be.

What I mean by that is...sometimes they pretend they wanna be the PGA and for everyone to adhere to the standards of golf and be quiet and nice and professional and if anyone says anything or does anything that is remotely even a little bit 'loud'...well, that player deserves a de-merit and has to wear a scarlet letter and etc, etc... Then the next week, the PGA wants the league to be more like the WWE where the whole thing is a big 'show' and it's all about 'ratings' and 'excitement' and their running TV shots of PDW with his "Who do you think you are, I am!" nonsensical yell that leaves most viewers trying to figure out what the heck "who do you think you are...I am"...actually means.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Completely agree!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123