I bowled a 194,225, 174 and a 169. I picked up my one pin spares and my multi pin spares. Being left handed I got some pocket 7 pin leaves. I picked up all but one. I made one change with my bowling hand and it gave me better revs and great pocket hits. I had 17 strikes in the 4 games and had a lot of 9 pin spares. I am usually good at hitting the pocket. I am pretty good at adjusting on the two lanes we bowl on. I never had two lanes the same. In that 225 game I had six strikes. One strike was in the 4th frame and the others were in the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th with a 9 pin spare on my last ball in the tenth.

That Raw Hammer orange/black that I bought was really working good for me so far on league and in practice today. On one league day I bowled a 173, 201 and a 203. My highest game on league day is a 211. I could have had a real nice game in that 211 but I opened in the 10th frame. I left a 10 pin and missed it by a hair and I am usually good at picking those up. In that last practice game I switched from my Raw Hammer hybrid ball to my urethane Blue Hammer. I wanted to see what I could get because I knew what the lanes were giving for the first three games. From the 6th through the 10th frame I had an open in the 6th because I had a pocket 7-10. In the 7th, 8th and 9th I had spares and the 10th I had a strike and a 9 pin count on my last ball. I would like to bring games like this Monday on league day. So I am definitely liking this new Raw Hammer orange/black hybrid ball.