Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Summer League for Boomer

Ringer
    Chats: 0

no bowling this week - caught the 'Vid so I've been isolated. Thankfully my wife and mother-in-law (87) are testing negative and I've only had flu-like symptoms but best to not infect others.

Which, btw, is what I would do if I had a bad cold or the flu or any "creepin gomboo" (what my step-dad would call any unidentified illness we might have) that I might pass on to others. You know - consideration! LOL

I don't think we bowl this Monday since it's Memorial Day . . . so that means June 6, and then we travel to Vegas (long drive, LOL, 4 hours or so) to SouthPoint for Nats.

Ringer

Makeup as I continue to figure out how to roll things down the lane to hit white things.

Adjusted grip is working. Still need to pick up the Zen Master (would have been sweet, but . . . oh well. Spilt milk and all that) and get my White Dot adjusted.

Game 1 - Nova. sigh. Let's NOT start well. However, things went fairly well. The 4-pins were all high hits and SHOULD have been a bigger signal to me to start moving but. . .
    Game 2 - Still Nova. The 5 count at the end of game 1 and the first frame here - ok. make an adjustment. Wasn't really what it should have been but . . .
    Game 3 - Still Nova - yes, I'm stubborn. Or oblivious. Or something. Anyway - swapped to the Diva in third frame, not the right line but figured it out right after and then did quite well.

Except for 6 . . . that was just stupid. LOL

My wife kicked my BUTTINSKY in the first game - she had the front 5 and went 209. She's backup and getting the hang of her new(ish) ball which actually DOES something as opposed to the old Tropical Storm that is worn out . . . it's fun watching her.

High Roller

I just got my Zen Soul the other day but haven't got it drilled yet. Heard great things about it. Also have my Helios and Altered Reality, along with my B7 stuff, namely the Raw Hammer pearl if things get too dry
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Ringer

Taking a break from logging my games for a bit.

The move to a new house has introduced a TON of muscle pain. It's a NEW house, for cryin out loud, so why am I doing so much STUFF??? LOL - paving stones and bricks, moving heavy boxes, building fences and sheds . . . it's killing me! My hands, shoulders, back and legs are all sore as anything - which makes bowling a great escape but also painful so I'm not even focusing on scores right now. We're in the cellar, but I have high scratch at 298 and Nats are over so . . . I'm just doing what I can with as little muscle-soreness as possible. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123