View Poll Results: What Bowling Brand(s) do you use?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hammer

13 39.39%
  • RotoGrip

7 21.21%
  • Columbia

8 24.24%
  • Storm

10 30.30%
  • Ebonite

7 21.21%
  • Brunswick

10 30.30%
  • Lane #1

2 6.06%
  • Track

6 18.18%
  • AMF

1 3.03%
  • Other - Please reply

2 6.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Poll of the Month: What Bowling Brand do you use?

have several brands, but lately have been effective w/ the track line. 11, i have the Rising SE ( its drilled rico at 2k + polish). This piece has a very aggressive cover, hence the mild drilling. It allows me to play 20 & inside and swinnging it out from 15 to 1 with a hard charge to the pocket. Have not tried it out yet in a tourney setting, but will soon as possible.
    Its only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by BXTECH View Post
    have several brands, but lately have been effective w/ the track line. 11, i have the Rising SE ( its drilled rico at 2k + polish). This piece has a very aggressive cover, hence the mild drilling. It allows me to play 20 & inside and swinnging it out from 15 to 1 with a hard charge to the pocket. Have not tried it out yet in a tourney setting, but will soon as possible.
    sounds like it,s very versatile with great control too....

back on topic did i mention track here as well....

thanks
    jason
    jason poe
    Personal Game Highs
    299 & 300 (Back 2 Back Weeks)
    Current average 209
    proud member of [U]bowlingboards.com

Hi all,

I'm throwing mostly Hammer, with an Ultra Zone, & four(am I the only one throwing these??) AMF. AMF helped me to my first 300 on Jan27th,2009. Old school ball for an Old school bowler..lol..thinking of buying a Sauce or Acid for heavy oil sport conditions..not sure which one yet..

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Mostly lane#1 stuff I have. I do have 1 Brunswick, and one LaneMasters ball though

My first and only ball so far is a Columbia 300.. Using it for the first time tonight.. Very excited..

Brunswick and Ebonite
    INFO:Avg. N/A Righty,Stroker,Equipment Roto Grip,Brunswick,Ebonite 15lbs.

What is Bowling?

What's the oldest ball anyone is still bowling with? Is it still a good ball or has the oil patterns made it obsolete?

Chats: 3

I've still got an ebonite tiger....it goes long with a sharp snap into the pocket. Last time I threw it, it snapped clear past brooklyn.
    I don't really use it anymore lol
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Default STORM all the way!

I've been using Storm for at least the past 4-5 years faithfully. Currently using the Virtual Gravity (definetely not my favorite ) Dimension , Secret Agent and I occasionally will pull out my Triple X . . . current average between 188-192 depending on the league. Really hoping to one day have a 200+ average . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AIRBENDER View Post
    What's the oldest ball anyone is still bowling with? Is it still a good ball or has the oil patterns made it obsolete?
    I will still use my El Nino Gold by STORM and my Triple X by STORM . . . only when I'm frustrated by my newer ones (Virtual Gravity, Dimension and Special Agent) . . . but really at that point I could have a 20-ball arsenal and it wouldn't help (guess I should really work on that mental game ) Sometimes I just want to roll my good old faithfuls that fit like a glove!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast