The queens tournament is not only cool as hell to watch but they are a wealth of knowledge. I love that 99% of them are extremely nice and personable but extremely willing to answer any questions, share knowledge and be very helpful. Even to the point of critiquing video.

In the past week I have learned more about bowling than I have collectively. It's ashamed I'm too old to put it to any good use for myself. I mean I will but not for a bowling career.

I love watching them come in during open bowl for practice. They literally work on every aspect of their game. They do one step drills, footwork drills, shoot low ball and try a whole bunch of different things. They are true role models and dedicated.

I gotta admit I'm a bit star stuck getting to talk and hang with all the female bowling legends and the new up and comers. They are all amazing bowlers and watching them battle it out for their spot on the show is very exciting. I can't wait to see how it turns out. As a bowling center employee I have to remain neutral but on the same token I know who I'm secretly rooting for. I'm very pleased I get to be part of this wonderful event.

I haven't gone for autographs, instead I've opted for pics with most of them. Much better than a name on a paper to me. A couple already have given me signed bowling balls, 3 so far. Basically brand new with only a few games on them. I'm undecided if I should just shelf them or use them. Their signature would obviously be gone but shelving them they will surely crack. I'll figure it out. Again, a very cool experience to say the least.