Thread: Got Steam rolled last nite

Default Got Steam rolled last nite

Last night in the first game my opponent bowled a 299 against me. I only came out with a 211 so obviously I lost.

He also rolled a 799 series against my 600 series. So I got slaughtered.

I didn't bowl bad but I didn't bowl great either. I did roll my new Hammer Sauce. That ball is awesome.

Probably the most forgiving ball I have ever rolled. I need to take some photos of it and post soon. In the 4 nights I have bowled with it. I haven't bowled nothing but 600 series.

Great stuff

Brent

www.alltenback.com

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I've had that happen to me, too. Not much you can do but take it. Every once in a while, though, you get to do it to somebody else yourself. That's a grrrrreat feeling, even if you don't like Frosted Flakes.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

WOW Shoot 299 and have a 799 .....My choke to fame was I shot 298 in game 3 to shoot 799
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

U can't beat yourself down too bad, carry is a difficult thing to control. Thought abot drilling up a hot sauce , how did you adjust the cover? Does it handle carry down or is it a very wet/dry piece?
    Its only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by BXTECH View Post
    U can't beat yourself down too bad, carry is a difficult thing to control. Thought abot drilling up a hot sauce , how did you adjust the cover? Does it handle carry down or is it a very wet/dry piece?

I rolled the Sauce that night. I didn't adjust that cover stock at all. I love it that ball. It is so forgiving.

I have my friends Hot Sauce and I am adjusting the cover stock for him so it will go longer. Factory cover stock is 2000 abralon grit and factory polished.

I am going to kiss the ball with 4000 wet abralon grit and powerhouse polish. I will let ya know how it works

That hot sauce is a hook monster too in medium oil.

Brent
    www.alltenback.com

Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    WOW Shoot 299 and have a 799 .....My choke to fame was I shot 298 in game 3 to shoot 799

Yeah My choke to fame was a 278. Still my highest game in league play but i have 15 in a row in practice but that doesn't count for anything.

Brent
    www.alltenback.com