Thread: Thank you BowlingBoards.com

Bowler

Chats: 3

Default Thank you BowlingBoards.com

Just a note to thank Chris. Today I received the Storm Second Dinension that I won in the drawing. Unfortunately, a ball review will be delayed. My driller has closed his shop till August.

I am a member of a number of different forums. Not all are bowling related though. The class of people both running and participating in this forum are fantastic. I know of no other forum that rewards people for simply being a member. Most other forums if/when a question is asked many respond with smart a$$ answers designed to do nothing more that increrase personal post count. Here however, people take the questions to heart and try to be helpful even though the responders may think the question irrelevant. I believe they have been taught from an early age that the only stupid question is the one not asked.

Personally I am proud to be a member of BowwlingBoards.com. If I can be of help to anyone here, just ask.

Thanks again.
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

If you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Well I must say that for me, I am proud to be a member of this site.I try not to be the site owner, I try to be a friend to everyone.

Really to hear what YOU the members think, is vital and important to me. This site was built on so many positive characteristics that some sites lack. We may not be the biggest bowling site, but when people find us, they become family.

So PSBA 10, it is an Honor to have you here and my privilege to give you a little something you deserve.

Chris - BowlingBoards.com
    Go Broncos!