Thread: Official Bowling Ball Contest and Giveaway Rules July/August 2009

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Smile Official Bowling Ball Contest and Giveaway Rules July/August 2009

Hello BowlingBoards.com Members.

It is my great pleasure to tell you all about our Bowling Ball Giveaway.

The prize is a Brand New Roto Grip Crown Clear Polyester Bowling Ball

This Great Bowling Ball is part of the Roto Grip Crown Line.

Official Rules:

This contest will run from July 22nd to August 30th 2009

The prize is a Brand New Roto Grip Crown Clear Polyester Bowling Ball in your desired weight

This month’s Bowling Ball will be given away by Random to a member who posts a blog entry.

Rules to Enter:

Click on this Link >>>> BowlingBoards.com FREE Bowling Blogs

We are calling this contest the "Spare me a Blog" Giveaway.

Many will use this Brand New Roto Grip Crown Clear ball as a Spare Ball, so Spare the time for a blog entry and win it.

On the left side of the page while logged in, you will find options such as post a blog, view your entries etc. Also you will see categories. and other helpful info.

When you click the Post to your blog you will have a blank blog screen load. Then start writing. Please abide by the forum rules, yet post about your leagues. Use this FREE Bowling Blog system as a journal of your weekly bowling. Maybe use this as your own bowling help site. You can have people visit just your blog via the url, and make yourself a bowling guru. This blog system is wonderful, but we need to get everything started.

So each blog post you do must be at least 50 words long and EACH ONE COUNTS.

Only original blog posts will be accepted. No copy and paste, stolen from other sites, or otherwise determined un-original blog posts will count. Sorry but it it about this site, real bowlers, and original information

So save your extra entries for the next ball.

If you need help, please post your issue in the Support forum located at the
    "Front Counter"

So good luck and have fun.

You must be a member to enter

You must enter a blog post with your username as this will ensure you are an active member and will be available to accept this ball if chosen.

No limit on entries per username. Again your entry is your blog post. Post as many as you want to get the best chance to win the ball.

We will randomly choose a winner on August 30th 2009 At 8:00 Pm Mountain Time. So you have plenty of time. At that time you will be able to choose the weight of your new Roto Grip Crown Clear Bowling Ball. The sizes will be 14 to 16 pounds in weight.

So good luck and if you are not already, please consider being a site supporter to help keep us online for months to come.

BONUS ENTRIES:

If you become a Site Supporter any time during this contest with a donation of $20.00 you get 5 extra bonus entries for each 20.00 donation for this or any other bowling ball we are giving away the rest of the year.

Details are here>>> Site Supporter Info

Other Info and Disclaimer:

We will be using an outside company to randomly pick a blog post number.

BowlingBoards.com is a free, volunteer site; therefore the Owner (The Kingpin) is the only Member ineligible for any and all contests.

This contest is for US addresses only. Outside US can be arranged with shipping costs in part or whole covered by the winner.

When a winner is chosen, they will be notified within 24 hours of the deadline via pm by The KingPin

At that time, you will be asked for shipping information. You will never be asked anything personal. YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE ASKED FOR ANY FUNDING OPTIONS! This is a free contest and so if anyone asks for private details such as credit card numbers, paypal info or anything like that, please notifies us right away.

All final decisions will be justified and made by the owner(s)

The Bowling Ball will be coming directly from the manufacturer in your desired weight.

In the event that a member does not accept the prize within 7 days, we will choose a new winner.

Rules and details are subject to change at any time without any notice.
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-01-2009 at 11:55 PM.
    Go Broncos!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Contest Closed Winner to be announced soon
    Go Broncos!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

After the calculations have been made and unoriginal post deleted, like visit my site, the winner of the Brand New Roto Grip Crown Clear is

StormBowler13!!!!
    Go Broncos!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

The winning blog was randomly chosen and this was the winning entry

Pattern: Shark

Game 1- 212:

I started the night with a 212. I threw my Virtual Gavity with a 4x4 layout. The ball was recently heat cleaned so was like a fresh ball. I started with a taking speed off and keeping my revs up. I was shooting around 15.5 to about 10.5. This line was hitting very well. I ended with a clean game. Took 3/4 points

Game 2- 188:

When I started the 2nd game i was playing a close line to was i had the prior game. It was still holding the line very well. Had a clean game into the 10th and then left a nice 6-7. O got one and finished with a 188. the bowler after me needed a spare to beat me. He left a 10 pin. He hadnt missed a 10 all day but missed this one.. I ended up beating him by 1 pin. Took 4/4 points.

Game 3- 210

This game i was still playing the same line but the ball did come back a little strong on certain shots.. I moved a board left and was right back on it.. Or atleast one the right lane.. I would throw a flush pocket strike on the right but would come in high on the left. I decided to just throw the Virtual Energy on the left and continue with the Virtual Gravity on the right. This worked well and it also have me a possible shot for the next lane using the VE. Took 4/4 points.

Game 4- 183

Went into this game playing a little deeper and getting the ball a little farther out. I was playing around 20 to 9ish. When doing this I would take just a hair of speed off. This did work well just had a couple bad breaks. Took 3/4 points.

Set- 793

This just goes to show you how using the blog system for a weekly bowling journal can win you great prizes
    Go Broncos!