Thread: New From North Carolin

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Smile New From North Carolin

Hello from North Carolina,

I started bowling when they had pin boys setting the pins. The game has sure changed since then but for the good. Equipment has improved so much over the years and even more so recently. This is an awsome sport that keeps getting better each year. No matter what your age you can still improve your game with moer knowledge and better equipment. I am bowling better each year with the new and improved bowling balls and the vast knowledge that you can get on sites like Bowling Boards.
    The more you bowl and the better the equipment you have plus hte increase in bowling knowledge the more you will enjoy your bowling expeirience. I love it! Good luck & good Bowling!

Larry

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Hello Larry and Welcome to BowlingBoards.com

We are honored you are here and my hope is you will get the information you need to continue to be a great bowler.

If you need anything please ask and don't forget our Ball Giveaway!!!
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Hello! Another member from NC. Look for a post about the Gathering. It's a get together of bowlers in Winston/Salem every summer. We drive up from South Florida, so it'd be a piece of cake for you.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Hello and welcome to the site ....If there is ANYTHING that you need just ask .....Chris ( IM just joking were all here to help each other out)
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums