Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats on TV thread

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Question Whats on TV thread

Ok so maybe you are not an American Idol or Dancing with the Stars fan, but you watch the history channel?

Maybe The Deadliest Catch?

Let us know what you watch and how the show is going do far?
    Go Broncos!

My wife has gotten me hooked on "The Big Bang" show on Mondays. We also watch "2 and a Half Men" . That seems to be the only shows we watch together. I DVR "Ghost Hunters" on Wednesday, as this is League night, and watch it over the weekend. We have gotten in the habit of having the TV on during the day on the weekends just to have noise. We set it the Food Network.
    I still watch "New Yankee Workshop" and "This Old House" when ever I can. I do miss Bob Vila on T O H, he was a bigger tool then anything Norm had in his shop.
    Ted Domey
    Reformed Candle Pin Bowler

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 3

I'm big on "The First 48", "Intervention", "Paranormal State", "Family Guy", "Southpark", "Hells Kitchen", "Dirty Jobs", and "Mythbusters".
    My husband watches "Ice Road Truckers"...he drives a truck OTR, and those guys make his job seem sooo much better lol
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Seamistlark View Post
    My wife has gotten me hooked on "The Big Bang" show on Mondays. We also watch "2 and a Half Men" . That seems to be the only shows we watch together. I DVR "Ghost Hunters" on Wednesday, as this is League night, and watch it over the weekend. We have gotten in the habit of having the TV on during the day on the weekends just to have noise. We set it the Food Network.
    I still watch "New Yankee Workshop" and "This Old House" when ever I can. I do miss Bob Vila on T O H, he was a bigger tool then anything Norm had in his shop.

That is great. Every time I watch any cooking show I never make anything that looks like what they make.
    Go Broncos!

Years ago there was a Cajun cook, Justin Wilson, on PBS. My wife was working Saturdays at the time and I was home alone with my oldest son. We watched this man make Jambalia(Spelling?) and my son said it looked good. When the show was over we went to the store and bought the ingredience for the recipe. I started making this stuff and when it came time to add the rice I added the "Bag" of rice. This stuff started growing and expanding in the pot. I kept moving it into other pots on the stove and it kept growing. Three large pots and a Crockpot later it was ready. Yes, it was good, but it lasted almost all week. I was bringing it to work, giving it away and eating it at night. I have not made it since. My wife has let me watch cooking shows again as long as I behave and I'm supervised.
    Ted Domey

Chats: 3

that's too funny.
    I've nicknamed my husband "the clumsy gourmet" and he's completely banned from my kitchen.
    The grease fire on my stove top was the straw that broke the camel's back.
    lol
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 0

as previously stated...mondays at 7pm central starts the best hour and a half of tv in history in my opinion...

big bang theory, how i met your mother, 2.5 men...instant classics almost every week!
    High Game 289 (quite a few)
    High Series 719
    High average 195

HOLIDAY!!! YOU'RE WEARING YOUR STREET SHOES!

Chats: 19

baseball is so close. so very very close. I'm watching preseason right now, Sawks and mets
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Right now, Mega Movers is on.

We like most any foodie show. there are a few, Rachael Ray, The Neely's, and the likes we just can"t watch.

Good Eats if my favorite, and then Diners Drive-In's and Dives.
    Talk To Your Ball, Listen To The Lane!

RH, HG 299, HS 714

In The Bag
    Energy - Gravity - Bite - Maxim

I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Love Triple D on Food. He has a great car as well.
    I will get to watch the Sawks tonite. They play the Rays. so they are on local.
    Ted Domey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast