Thread: EES Designs, ever heard of them?

Default EES Designs, ever heard of them?

I was researching a few programs to track my personal scores, and came across "PBS-Pro - Personal Bowling Stat-Keeper Professional Edition" offered by EES Designs.

I had issues with it immediately, as it would crash if you accidentally hit a key to enter something that is not in the drop down list for that field. A window will pop up and remind you to choose one of the option in the list, you click OK, and it crashes.

Bob Allen, the name in the email I received thanking me for my purchase, and the one response I received to a quick question I had, will not respond to my emails concerning the crashing issue and a few other concerns I have with the limitations the software has. I have also left voice messages, but he will not return my calls.

Has anyone ever dealt with EES Designs, or ever heard of the software and or the issues I'm experiencing?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Ed

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by ebowler View Post
    I was researching a few programs to track my personal scores, and came across "PBS-Pro - Personal Bowling Stat-Keeper Professional Edition" offered by EES Designs.

I had issues with it immediately, as it would crash if you accidentally hit a key to enter something that is not in the drop down list for that field. A window will pop up and remind you to choose one of the option in the list, you click OK, and it crashes.

Bob Allen, the name in the email I received thanking me for my purchase, and the one response I received to a quick question I had, will not respond to my emails concerning the crashing issue and a few other concerns I have with the limitations the software has. I have also left voice messages, but he will not return my calls.

Has anyone ever dealt with EES Designs, or ever heard of the software and or the issues I'm experiencing?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Ed

When I was first looking for software they would not even talk to me. Its like they were too big to talk to a smaller person.

So I was fortunate enough to acquire the Bowling Score Tracking and Analysis software.. It is free and it keeps track of all of your bowling leagues and practices (with a little imagination).

If you need any help with anything please let me know.

Chris
    Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    When I was first looking for software they would not even talk to me. Its like they were too big to talk to a smaller person.

So I was fortunate enough to acquire the Bowling Score Tracking and Analysis software.. It is free and it keeps track of all of your bowling leagues and practices (with a little imagination).

If you need any help with anything please let me know.

Chris
    Chris, Thank you for the reply. I looked at "my bowling diary" and "catbowl2000" as well. They each have good data entry and stat reports, but each still lack the complete picture, or should I say all the stast I want to track.

I'm currentlly using a spreadsheet that was built by a fellow bowler, and it works well. He continues to add formulas to track different stats as it evolves.

Ed

Chats: 0

anything new