Thread: Why i don't post here often

Chats: 0

Default Why i don't post here often

Hi bowling buddies- I just thought I'd say that the reason I rarely post here is because if I have any questions about bowling I just ask my husband Kevin for the answers but now I see there are other topics to discuss so maybe I'll get on here more often.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by dpmusic70 View Post
    Hi bowling buddies- I just thought I'd say that the reason I rarely post here is because if I have any questions about bowling I just ask my husband Kevin for the answers but now I see there are other topics to discuss so maybe I'll get on here more often.

Well I am honored that you are here and you are right your Husband is EXTREMELY educated and highly respected here.

It is great to see you around, and if there are any topics that you want to talk about, let me know we will start them.

Chris
    Go Broncos!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by dpmusic70 View Post
    At every Gathering we try to turn you into a forum junkie, just like us and this is a great one to start with. Us addicts like company
    USBCBronze Coach
    UCLABruin Fan

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Lefty - ball speed as measured by Qubica 15 - 16 mph
    High Game: 278 High Series: 716 High Ave: 194
    Current Highs: Ave 165 , Game 268, Series 597
    Current Equipment in use:
    Brunswick - Fury Pearl; Ebonite - GameBreaker, WhirlWind;
    Columbia - Blue Dot
    Other Equipment used sometimes:
    Brunswick - Smokin' Inferno; Ebonite - Bash, Total NV; Hammer - Black Widow; Lane#1 - Viper

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

yes we have more than just bowling talk on here and if ya ever need anything just ask ....were here for all !!!!
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Bowler

Chats: 3

Boy that must be nice. My wife asks for help, then won't do what I suggest and it's my fault.
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

If you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Quote Originally Posted by PSBA10 View Post
    Boy that must be nice. My wife asks for help, then won't do what I suggest and it's my fault.
    I saw this and I had to laugh. Just because she asks me doesn't necessarily mean she'll do it.
    I tried for a couple of years to straighten out her arm swing and couldn't do it. In one half hour with Mike Nyitray he had her doing it.

It took Ron Clifton to get her to not grab the ball at the bottom of the swing.

I tried to explain how to keep your hand behind the ball and the fingers under the ball's equator and couldn't seem to get it across. So she writes Suzie Minshew and Suzie writes back and bingo, she's doing it.

I guess it's just me not being able to either get the point across, speaking another language, or just not having the tools that a professional coach has. Get her to a coach and it may work.

SandBagger
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 52

Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    I saw this and I had to laugh. Just because she asks me doesn't necessarily mean she'll do it.
    I tried for a couple of years to straighten out her arm swing and couldn't do it. In one half hour with Mike Nyitray he had her doing it.

It took Ron Clifton to get her to not grab the ball at the bottom of the swing.

I tried to explain how to keep your hand behind the ball and the fingers under the ball's equator and couldn't seem to get it across. So she writes Suzie Minshew and Suzie writes back and bingo, she's doing it.

I guess it's just me not being able to either get the point across, speaking another language, or just not having the tools that a professional coach has. Get her to a coach and it may work.
    Nope, it's because she's married to you - and therefore knows that you're full of it. I get the same thing from my wife.