Thread: best way too....

Bowler
    Chats: 20

Default best way too....

get a strike when the ball slams the pocket?? thats how my ball is..i slam the pocket almost every time and i still leave 1-2 pins...every time how can i fix that???

Chats: 3

I've always heard that if you're hanging pins it means that your timing is off. move your starting point on the approach 1/2 an inch forward or backward. I also shoot aiming higher in the pocket when that happens to me.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

For us to be more specific you need to be more specific. What weight, do you know your speed and/or rev rate and where are you standing and targeting? If you're righty and leaving 10's a lot, or lefty and leaving 7's, there's a million things it could be, though. Moving up or back seems to work best for me, but for me it's guesswork at best. It's amazing how many things you can try before it starts working, and then the next week the old solution doesn't apply. Go figure.

Bowler
    Chats: 20

Ill take a few vids tomorrow of my throw standing ect...and its a 15 lbs cell set up to snap as tommy hudson said to me I'm a righty. So ill throw a practise game and take a few vids