Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Last person to post here wins!!!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

I just wish I had the energy to keep going like he does, I try but then after he goes to bed it hits me and I fall asleep ????.

You must be full of energy moving house, looking for a job and looking after your children and still have time to go bowling ect.

Hope you have time to play with your son as at that age they are just full of fun.

Chats: 3

seems like we haven't done much lately.....then again, it's been raining now for almost a week straight.
    I hope its nice this weekend, I want to take the kids to the park and walk down to get ice cream before it gets too cold for that summer stuff.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Blog Entries

It is never too cold for summer stuff and if it means ice cream even more so, and if you have not decided yet I know I am a big kid, but I enjoy it too much (playing with the grandkids ?0

I can't do ice cream during the winter. I'm cold blooded. I'm perpetually cold. On any given winter day, I'm probably wearing 3-4 layers of shirts lol

I think my favorite thing to do with the kids during winter...is turn the kitchen into a cookie factory.
    I bake, they're in charge of decorating. We'll turn out 5-6 dozen cookies and fill tins for friends and family.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733

Default re last

you def want to get kids down to the lanes and make em true addicts like the rst of us.
    southpaw and proud of it
    high sanctioned game 270 bwp
    high sanctioned series 649 bwp
    15lb equipment

My son bowls on a youth league. He placed 20th out of 148 at his first tournament last year and advanced to state.

My daughter , 2 years old, hasn't picked up a ball since she pinched a finger. I had her on a bumper league....but she hasn't shown any interest in bowling since that incident.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733

SandBagger
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 52

Both my kids like to go downstairs and roll the balls around. my 17 month old loves for me to spin balls like a top, my 3 year old loves for me to roll the balls to her and she'll pick them up and bring them back. It's impressive to me that a 32 pound girl can pick up and carry a 12 pound bowling ball a couple of dozen times before she's off to something else. She's tried the 15 pounders, but can't quite get them up yet - but the way she's going, I can see it by the end of the year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jord_84 View Post
    I can't do ice cream during the winter. I'm cold blooded. I'm perpetually cold. On any given winter day, I'm probably wearing 3-4 layers of shirts lol

I think my favorite thing to do with the kids during winter...is turn the kitchen into a cookie factory.
    I bake, they're in charge of decorating. We'll turn out 5-6 dozen cookies and fill tins for friends and family.
    I can see where that is coming from as long as you get to try the cookies when they are done but as I was born in the north east of Scotland I am use to the cold so it is outside building snowmen and haveing snowball fights, but not so much now as we now live in Tewkesbury in England there is not much snow around

We get a decent amount of snow where I'm at. Which is nice....I like the snow.
    But if it melted the week after Christmas, I could care less.

winter is too long for my liking. I prefer spring/fall.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733

Blog Entries

I dot belive you can mean that all those poor snowmen melting away. Could you live with thethought of all those poor snowmen

Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast