Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Last person to post here wins!!!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

I bet he would mind it might be more of a surprise that there are so many of us still joining in

Chats: 3

speaking of which, I win
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Blog Entries

Almost but not quite. Anyway it is friday and the sun is out which is a change and we are taking the grand kids out for the afternoon. Big kid at heart

I'm getting ready for a mini road trip. My husband is off on vacation next week, so I have to follow him down into Chicago so we can drop his semi truck off at the terminal.

Then it's a full week of house hunting.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733

Blog Entries

Is Chicago far from you ? And good luck with the house hunting

Chicago is about 1 hr South East from me. I'm in North Central Illinois right on the Illinois/Wisconsin stateline.
    That was a road trip from hell. We were actually going to Joliet, which is a suburb of Chicago. It took us 2 hours to get down to Joliet to drop off the semi. Then, my hubby and I grabbed white castle for dinner....which later wreaked havoc on my stomach while we were stuck in rush hour traffic on I-90. We got off the highway in Hoffman Estates because the traffic was at a standstill, and as soon as we left the highway, traffic started moving again. So our stupid GPS took us on a bass ackwards detour down a 2 lane highway. About an hour from home....we got stuck in a crazy thunderstorm, we were looking for flying cows....because it was baaaad!

But I did have good luck with house hunting today. I found a HUD foreclosure for $45,000....we're looking at another house tomorrow afternoon before we decide whether or not to put in an offer on the HUD house.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733

Blog Entries

Hey that is good news with the house I will keep my fingers crossed for you. And that was some trip I hate it when the our moterway stops and you are stuck on it for hours which we have had a few times as at least a coupple of times a year we travel back to my home town in scotland a 600 mile trip that takes some 12 hours. At least iI have not had the flying cows ?????

we found a different house this morning that we liked, and we put in an offer on it. It's a nice 3 br 2 bath house with an attached 2 car garage. Foreclosure. The people who owned it before must have been bitter about losing their house....it looks like they smeared poop all over the walls and ceilings...ewwww! The carpets are horrible....they must have had a lot of dogs and cats that they didn't take care of.

Rip out and replace the carpets, scrub and paint the walls and some good overall cleaning and that house will be immaculate once again!

I hope we get it!

The HUD house was beautiful, but it needed some serious foundation work, the basement needed to be ripped up (moldy walls) and one bedroom was hardly big enough to be a walk in closet.
    Last edited by Jord_84; 07-27-2009 at 07:57 PM.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733

Blog Entries

Like I saud I will keep my fingers crossed for you, and if you get it I will be thinkung of you with all that cleaning ugh ?

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jord_84 View Post
    we found a different house this morning that we liked, and we put in an offer on it. It's a nice 3 br 2 bath house with an attached 2 car garage. Foreclosure. The people who owned it before must have been bitter about losing their house....it looks like they smeared poop all over the walls and ceilings...ewwww! The carpets are horrible....they must have had a lot of dogs and cats that they didn't take care of.

Rip out and replace the carpets, scrub and paint the walls and some good overall cleaning and that house will be immaculate once again!

I hope we get it!

The HUD house was beautiful, but it needed some serious foundation work, the basement needed to be ripped up (moldy walls) and one bedroom was hardly big enough to be a walk in closet.
    When do you find out about your house. I can not keep everything crossed for much longer. ????????????????

Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast