Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowled my 1st 300!

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Congrats to your milestone. I understand your journey with countless 279's and 10 times having 11 in a row then crossing to the relem of 300!

Remember the ball never does anything the one throwing doesn't tell it to do! Hence you can throw a perfect 300 with other balls too! I have 4 300's all with different balls.

God Bless and good bowling

Charles

Congads!!!! I would love to have that milestone under my record. So close with the 288...I didnt make mine due to my own stupidity. I wasnt in the zone, my eye caught some little kid at the end of the alley mid swing and tugged it left!!! I was more mad at myself that I didnt bowl a 300 than I was happy that i just bowled the best game of my life! Crazy isnt it?
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com

Balls: Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm GravityShift, Roto Grip Neptune, Columbia 300 Wrath Dead Flush, Brunswick Twisted Fury

Avg 186
    High Game/Series 288/688

AKA Jrock

Congrats!!
    I'm still waiting on mine. Most of my bowling buddies have theirs now. I'll get it soon, I'm sure.
    Great bowling.

Good for you......
    INFO:Avg. N/A Righty,Stroker,Equipment Roto Grip,Brunswick,Ebonite 15lbs.

What is Bowling?

congrats. great job

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    After 26 years of bowling, I finally hit my first 300! Long time coming as I've been so close the last couple of years getting burned by a ring 10 or a nasty solid 8 or 9 pin somewhere along the way. Friday April 3rd, it finally happened. I still can't really believe it. I was using my Brunswick Swarm #16 that I got when I did the ProAm in Buffalo back in December 2008. I was debating spending the extra on the ball this season, but as a Christmas gift, my fiance gave me the money to get it. Glad we decided on that one! That ball has made a HUGE difference in my game. I've thrown some huge games with it, and now a 300. I would highly recommend the Swarm to anyone lookin' for a new ball for their arsenal.
    Congrats man on the 300.....I remember when I shot my first 300. At that time I owned 3 balls(Blue Hammer, Ebonite Angle, and a Columbia 300 yellow dot sparkle.)<----Yeah, I know......Old school balls LOL,
    I was 18 at Cave Springs Lanes when I shot my first 300. Every 300 I've shot I've had at least one frame where I got a little help. My lucky ball was in the 12th/Crossed over....Which frame did you get a little extra help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12