Thread: pre bowl magic!!

Default pre bowl magic!!

Had a great 3 games pre bowling last night. First game 167. Second game 178. And the kicker third game 202. Ball was flowin and every throw felt great. Was even sandwiched between two kid parties!

Chats: 221

Many times better scores are shot pre-bowling due to the faster pace and therefore more flow to your game rather than having to wait between shots
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 13

good shooting ive had some good games in practice as well it sometimes feels like i should save it for league,heh but that passes and i keep throwing keep it up and have fun

I did drano, but I throw a storm hyroad mainly now. Aaron drilled it for my weird throwing method, lol. I throw a cell too. Sorry, didn't get a chance 2 say hi on fri. U doin the nor cal tourney?

I'm bowling with my son Aj on the 22nd at 9:00. Should be fun, looking forward to bowling with my son. He's 9, and enjoys bowling. Hope he stays with it!!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Sometimes all the noise and distraction from the kiddies can make you concentrate harder on your target and what you're trying to do. For me, my execution gets better, but it bothers my wife, so guess what we do.