Thread: Tmobile Dash

Default Tmobile Dash

I just bought the new Tmobile Memoir so I am selling my Dash. The Dash has been a great phone but I just don't need it anymore. The phone is in 9.5 out of 10 for condition. There are some small scratches on the front that you can barely see in the pictures and they are not bad at all in person. They are actually caused by the hard plastic cover I had on the phone. It has a 1.3 mp camera and a spot for a micro sd card. The phone has bluetooth and wifi capabilities. The charger for it is a charger for a motorola razor. Don't know how it go that charger, but when I bought it (used but brand new from replaced because the guy lost it) that is what he gave me and it works fine. I am including the plastic black case (has a few tiny scratches) that you see in the picture, but I also have a red one that is brand new. I am located in Deland FL and I am selling the phone for $75 (firm) shipped.

Here are the pictures:

Thanks and if you have any questions let me know.

PS I will only accept paypal and if you are paying with a credit card then ad 5% because of the stupid fees. If you are paying pp with a bank account then the $75 will be fine.
    High game:
    246 done on 2/12/09
    Current Average:

$50 shipped
    High game:
    246 done on 2/12/09
    Current Average:

How about a money order? I have the one & can give you the MO #, if you will be willing to accept it. Just need the info to ship to you.
    Its only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything!

I totally didn't see this post until right now. Sorry. I will only take Paypal. My GF just took it to use it the other day. Again I am sorry that I didn't see it sooner.
    High game:
    246 done on 2/12/09
    Current Average: