Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an obsession with calendars

Chats: 0

Default I have an obsession with calendars

Kevin and I went around the house and counted how many calendars we have and the final count was 24! All our days are numbered. Does anyone else have any interesting collections? We also have quite a large Beatle related items collection.
    I am a proud member of www.bowlingboards.com
    My degree is in music, my sport is bowling.
    The love of my life is my husband Kev3inp

I'm not a calendar collector(was when I was little), but I'm a freak about time, the calendar, related trivia and little known facts, etc.
    www.mrbowling300.net High Game: 300 High Series: 833 (266-267-300), High Average 231 Equipment: Storm Hy-Road, DV8 Brutal Nightmare, DV8 Diva, Columbia White Dot.
    http://mrbowling300.com/mrb300avatar.gif

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I think it's like having cheap art around the house. Or that's what I tell myself. We always have every Beatles calendar available, one from the original series of Star Trek, and I'm fond of WWII aircraft, so we have a couple of those.

If you're really into interesting bits of trivia you should check out the "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader" series. I think I have 19 of them now.

Chats: 3

omg! I've got like 5 of the "Big John's Bathroom Reader" books.
    Those books are so awesome. They're the source of all my useless knowledge!
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

I'm not much of a bowler..... but man can I collect bowling balls.
    I have 40+ throughout the house and even have a bedroom that I call the ballroom.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Wow that is a lot of calendars. Hmm as I look around I have... well nothing to equal your calendars. I am sad now.
    Go Broncos!

Chats: 0

That's ok you can always buy more next year. I even have a Dark Shadows calendar that I get every year from the website.
    I am a proud member of www.bowlingboards.com
    My degree is in music, my sport is bowling.
    The love of my life is my husband Kev3inp

Super Moderator

Psst! Save your cash and buy them after the first of the year when they become half-price! You didn't hear that from me. This conversation never happened.

40 bowling balls!!!!! Wow I want that collection! I collected bottle caps. Mainly from all the beer I drink. I have plenty of 16oz red plastic cups filled with them all over my room. Not the best thing I can say about myself but its true. Kind of a habbit now.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com

Balls: Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm GravityShift, Roto Grip Neptune, Columbia 300 Wrath Dead Flush, Brunswick Twisted Fury

Avg 186
    High Game/Series 288/688

AKA Jrock

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jrock4207 View Post
    I collected bottle caps. Mainly from all the beer I drink. I have plenty of 16oz red plastic cups filled with them all over my room. Not the best thing I can say about myself but its true. Kind of a habit now.
    Before I moved down here I had a lot of them myself. I liked the ones from Red Dog with the little sayings or puzzles on the insides.

Ah, beer. Every couple of weeks we go to Whole Foods or one of the better stocked liquor stores and look for interesting beers to try. Sometimes we actually have a particular one in mind from my "beer a day" calendar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast