Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official "Enter Me Posts" for the Storm Virtual Energy Bowling Ball Thread

That was my first visit to the "new" Storm site. They have done an excellent job with their advertising and I liked the various options that are now available. I especially liked the "find the perfect ball" option. It was pretty slick, although they have so many different balls it makes my head spin. I have used Storm products in the past, my last being a "Ragin Banshee", and was pleased with the results. A teammate of mine is currently using a "Hyroad", and he seems happy with it. I remember when Storm first came out. They seemed to be the front runner in new ball technology and everyone else had to catch up.The new "Virtual Energy" sounds intriguing. I would definitely like to give it a try. Enter me please
    Last edited by bowl1820; 06-06-2009 at 11:08 AM.
    INFO:Avg. N/A Righty,Stroker,Equipment Roto Grip,Brunswick,Ebonite 15lbs.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Extra Entry
    Brunswick Bowling Staff

Ultimate Bowling Products Staff

USBC Registered Volunteer and Level l Coach

Bowlifi

Instagram (Follow me)

Personal Facebook Bowling Page (Like it)

YouTube Channel (Subscribe to it)

Tournament Page (Like it)

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

Thumbs up storm

Please enter me for the Storm Virtual Energy Bowling Ball.
    OMG I love the Matchmaker Area on the STORM Site it's making me want to buy some STORM bowling balls now, this is insane..
    The Tips and Clips section on the STORM site Really Pumps me Up, the clips are so sharp and the info given there is so informative.

I never thought I would stray from my brunswick but I wanna try STORM NOW

(Please view the rules again and edit post to keep from being removed. Thanks!)
    Last edited by mrbill; 06-08-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: View rules
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

Chats: 0

Default Here's my entry

Well I just checked out the Storm website and I found it interesting and informative. I went to the Matchmaker to see which ball would be right for me and it picked the Tropical Storm Majestic-Purple Ivory. The one that smells like cheesecake. I think it's a good choice for me. I think it's really interesting that their higher end balls are scented.

I also looked at the video section and saw the one with Randy Pedersen. I liked the way they showed how the ball hooked into the pocket when he threw it 3 different ways.

I was reminded that my 1st finger tip ball was the Big Hit Pearl and I did really like that ball. I switched to the Hot Rod Pro Stock next becasue I wanted a heavier ball. I was also reminded of a stupid mistake that I made with that ball. By mistake I gave it to one of my daughters after I had gotten my next ball which was the Lane # 1 Cobalt Solid and I thought I was giving her an older ball that I had. When I asked her for it back she had already given it away. Wow that was a drag! So needless to say I would love to win another Storm ball so please enter me.
    I am a proud member of www.bowlingboards.com
    My degree is in music, my sport is bowling.
    The love of my life is my husband Kev3inp

Chats: 3

Storm's website has been very helpful for me when it comes time to buy a new ball. I love the matchmaker feature. It's a great way to compare the tracks on different balls. The only downside I see with their website are all of the different sections listed at the top. It's a breeze looking through their products, but finding articles is a bit more challenging. There have been a couple of occasions where I've gone back to their site to reference an article I read...only to have a hard time locating it the second time around.

As far as the quality of Storms equipment is concerned, I couldn't be happier with the balls I've purchased from them. I've accomplished so many personal goals in the last 2 years with my new equipment, not to mention, these balls work as good as they did the day I bought them. Right now, I'm even looking into replacing my Robby Revs wrist positioner with Storm's "Gadget". The idea of being able to replace the neoprene inserts when they wear out seems ideal to me, rather than having to purchase a new glove.

sign me up, I'd love to add another ball to my collection!
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

extra entry!
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

enter me too please!

I've been using storm equipment exclusively since 1999 when my coach hooked me up with an El Nino Wrath. Yeah I have to admit I still roll it today! I currently am sitting on a nice collection of the El Nino, T-road solid, and a Gravity Shift...I am looking to add a heavier oil ball to my arsenal so this would be a perfect opportunity While at the storm site I did enjoy using the ball selector, it was fun for me to see what level of their equipment I "should" be using, and the funny thing is it didn't fit my current arsenal at all! haha!! Maybe I'm selling myself short?
    Last edited by MH1313; 06-08-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
    High Game 289 (quite a few)
    High Series 719
    High average 195

HOLIDAY!!! YOU'RE WEARING YOUR STREET SHOES!

I had not visited the Storm site before today and thought I would not like it but, I must say I really did like the MatchMaker section. I will be back to this site often. The videos section was great as well.
    I would like to have my name entered into the drawing, Please. Thank you.
    Last edited by Seamistlark; 06-08-2009 at 04:52 PM. Reason: needs to view rules
    Ted Domey
    Reformed Candle Pin Bowler

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

extra entry
    Brunswick Bowling Staff

Ultimate Bowling Products Staff

USBC Registered Volunteer and Level l Coach

Bowlifi

Instagram (Follow me)

Personal Facebook Bowling Page (Like it)

YouTube Channel (Subscribe to it)

Tournament Page (Like it)

Blog Entries

Yes! By all means, enter me! I have never rolled a Storm, but I sure would like to try! My Dad really likes his, it's all he uses anymore. I have a Storm bag, and I can attest that it's a first class piece of work.

Having checked out the Storm website (very cool, by the way!) I find I am recommended to try the "Fast" ball...very interesting, especially in that I am very much a stroker with a slow shot that might rival Tim Criss. I may have to look into that too!
    Last edited by Jamski; 06-09-2009 at 04:22 PM.
    Average: 172
    High game: 286 (6/21/09)

Brian's Wish * The Jason Foundation

Words & Pictures by J. Reyome...updated 29 August 09

Tickled to be tolerated by the nice folks at BowlingBoards.com!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast