Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes! It arrived today!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Wow that is a great story.

Really as the owner of this site, years ago when I had this idea to build this site, i looked at other sites to call home first. Yet I saw so mush anger, harassing, and complaining that I wanted nothing to do with that.

So it truly makes me smile to bring a member of this community joy.

It makes all of the hours working on this site worthwhile.

Chris
    Go Broncos!

Chris,
    Don't ever think that what you are doing here is not appreciated. This is a site that promotes the good side of our sport. The other sites let the negativity in and it starts to grow into anger. I belong to a number of sites that are car related and only deal with the ones that help the members and promote a sense of family. Please know that you are doing a great thing and that we here respect what you have created.
    Thanks again,
    Ted
    Ted Domey
    Reformed Candle Pin Bowler

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

Chris I want you to know that I love this website. I feel very comfortable posting here and you are really doing a great job with it. There are other bowling websites that I won't even consider posting on. The people on here are really kind and giving and I respect their opinions. And it's a fun place to be.
    I am a proud member of www.bowlingboards.com
    My degree is in music, my sport is bowling.
    The love of my life is my husband Kev3inp

Chats: 2315

I agree with the above two posts, Chris. A big difference between here and other forums(specifically Ball Reviews and PBA forums) is that there's moderation to keep things under control. The other sites are nice because they have knowledgeable people there as well, but there are times where people start insulting each other because of a disagreement. I'm pretty open minded and kind so I don't have anything to do with those arguments really.

So, you have a good thing here, keep it up.

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

Exclamation Same as the above

I agree with all of the above^^^^^^^

That's what attracted me here in the first place, A feeling of positive energy and comradeship, 0 negativity about the sport and a helpful hand and advice when needed when you need it

No matter who you are where you might come from or what your statuses is or average is "it don't matter"
    It's all about BOWLING here
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Seamistlark View Post
    Chris,
    Don't ever think that what you are doing here is not appreciated. This is a site that promotes the good side of our sport. The other sites let the negativity in and it starts to grow into anger. I belong to a number of sites that are car related and only deal with the ones that help the members and promote a sense of family. Please know that you are doing a great thing and that we here respect what you have created.
    Thanks again,
    Ted

Thanks very much I appreciate your thoughts

Chris
    Go Broncos!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12