Thread: Seeking pro shop proprietor

Chats: 3

Default Seeking pro shop proprietor

if you or someone you know in our area is interested, please pm me, and I'll provide more information.

We're looking for someone to fill our vacant pro-shop.
    We're a 24 lane AMF house located in North Central Illinois.
    You must bring in your own drilling equipment.
    rent is $300 per month from Sept-May, and $100 per month from June-August.
    Last edited by Jord_84; 06-18-2009 at 11:39 PM.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Hi, how are you? If you are willing to buy the equipment from me then you can hire someone to run it. I have an entire pro shop for sale all I'm asking for the equipment and merchandise is 14,000 I just got out of the business and would be willing to sell everything to you.

You can either buy everything listed for sale or I can split it up based on what you need, asking price for the entire bowling pro shop is $14,000 this would include 2008 Jayhawk Tri-Oval 3 Drill Press with all drill bits included, Amf Scale, Ball Spinner, laundry tub, 4 cabinets and countertops purchased from Home Depot Last year, All items need to open thumb holes bevel knifes, sanders , 100 extra 80 grit sanding discs. 40-50 acrylic ball holders, 50-60 dry dog shoe covers all sizes, 20 brunswick single totes (included blue flame, spiral, scooby doo, spongebob and more) Storm Double Totes 4 variety of colors Over 1000 Vise Slugs, and grips, Vise It system. 2 sheets easy slide 2 rosin sheets, 2 boxes of new skin, 2 boxes of puffballs master, 1 box giant rosin bags. 20 Dexter Shoe display holders , over 20 new and used bowling balls all from 2008-2009 season nothing older than that, Hyroads, Gamebreakers, Spongebob Vizaball, Dora Viz a ball, and many more. 2 Credit card processing machines, 1 router, Womes sst 8 blue and white sz 8.Plugging compound dams, die, abralon pads..2 Vise wall displays for grips and slugs Basically a full pro shop is waiting for you!! If you only have intrest in a few things I can give you a price based on your needs.. Please contact me via email or call 313-389-1720. If you would like more information on any items listed please contact me.. Please email for pictures will be posting some pictures later this evening.. Ask for Mike or Renee