Thread: Happy Fathers Day Guys

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Default Happy Fathers Day Guys

Hello to all Fathers.

I want to say Happy Fathers Day. I hope those of you that have bbq's and gatherings that you have a great day. For those who do not have children, it truly is a special day that you will look at as a wonderful day as you have children.

And for some people, your children may have passed. And although a painful day, it is a time of remembrance and embrace.

To be a father is a give and a joy.

I remember being in the hospital and watching my son being born. Although graphic, it is amazing. I walked down what seemed to be the longest hallway ever to greet the awaiting family members with our new addition.

I will never forget that day and I am reminded everyday when I get home from work, and I see my sons happy face, how lucky I am.

Chris
    Go Broncos!

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

Exclamation Happy Fathers Day

Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    Hello to all Fathers.

I want to say Happy Fathers Day. I hope those of you that have bbq's and gatherings that you have a great day. For those who do not have children, it truly is a special day that you will look at as a wonderful day as you have children.

And for some people, your children may have passed. And although a painful day, it is a time of remembrance and embrace.

To be a father is a give and a joy.

I remember being in the hospital and watching my son being born. Although graphic, it is amazing. I walked down what seemed to be the longest hallway ever to greet the awaiting family members with our new addition.

I will never forget that day and I am reminded everyday when I get home from work, and I see my sons happy face, how lucky I am.

Chris

Happy Fathers Day
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

Thunder-Hammer!
    Chats: 0

thank you and likewise...happy fathers day to the rest of us who are proud to be daddy's! and soon to be daddys as well!
    I'm Donny!

Arsenal= all in 15# Hammer Black Widow Venom, BW Clear, Hot sauce, Hammer Clear hammer(my collectible), and Emerald Vibe.

Ebonite Magic , and an Ebonite Maxim spareball

I'm proud to be a member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums!!!