Thread: 100 and over tournament today at Seminole

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default 100 and over tournament today at Seminole

Well went a 100 and over tournament today at Seminole Lanes. One of my friends needed a partner, so I said yes I'd give it a try.

Boy those were some hooking lanes, fresh oil too. Only shot one 200 game out of four games. We should have placed around 15th. We had a fun time though.
    Will give it a try again, next one is in august.

Saw Bill Z. while there and bought some of the Kegel Revive ball cleaner, got the combo a 8oz. bottle and a microfiber towel for a ten spot. Not impressed so fa!r smells like 409, cleaned better than ebonite energizer cleaner. But didn't beat Hook-it.

Here's Bill at work-

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

They need to do a 100 and under so I can take my nephew, hq!

For anyone who may not know a "100 and over" doubles tournament is a tournament where the partners' ages must add up to 100 and over. So if you're 35 years old, your partner must be at least 65 years old.
    JJ "Better than Jello" Anderson - Kill the Back Row

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Here I thought it was some kind of senior thing for really old bowlers. Hey, it could be, this is Florida we're talking about.

Doesn't "Bill at work" seem like kind of an oxymoron?

I think he was just tidying up a bit. Someone said he wasn't allowed to drill anymore.