Thread: WTS! Rare Hammer clear spareball

Thunder-Hammer!
    Chats: 0

Default WTS! Rare Hammer clear spareball

WTS -15# Hammer Clear spare ball
    WTS As the title suggests, I am horribly saddened to sell this ball as I bought it to originally drill and wow some of the peers of mine at the local lanes. I couldn't bear myself to drill it so I ended up storing it in my bedroom on my bookshelf in a ballcup. The history of this ball to me is very vague as I do not know much on its history nor am I the original owner.

I have some photos below of it in its current form. It is 15 lbs and has never been drilled or dropped (At least in my care). Upon receiving it, It did have a few surface scratches and I brought it to my local proshop and had it polished and voila, Good as new.

If the ball sells, I would like to receive payment via a valid paypal account and when the funds clear the property of said buyer will be emailed/called if they so prefer of the tracking number via Ups. It will leave my hands insured and in safe order. Asking price is 215.00 Usd shipped to the continental US. Price is however nonegotiable as I am only trying to raise funds for a new purchase. Please if anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for reading! -Donny

On to the pics!
    I'm Donny!

Arsenal= all in 15# Hammer Black Widow Venom, BW Clear, Hot sauce, Hammer Clear hammer(my collectible), and Emerald Vibe.

Ebonite Magic , and an Ebonite Maxim spareball

I'm proud to be a member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums!!!

Thunder-Hammer!
    Chats: 0

bump for advice.....any offers? I just don't like looking at it any more? If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to make an offer....I'd also be interested in a new 15# Virtual gravity or jigsaw in the same weight.
    I'm Donny!

Arsenal= all in 15# Hammer Black Widow Venom, BW Clear, Hot sauce, Hammer Clear hammer(my collectible), and Emerald Vibe.

Ebonite Magic , and an Ebonite Maxim spareball

I'm proud to be a member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums!!!