Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To League or NOT To League?

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

WOW What a great question and here is some reasons right from the USBC and by the way the above answers are so true too! NOW after reading this the question should be which league to bowl?

As the national governing body of the sport of bowling, USBC is dedicated to providing programs and services to uphold the game’s credibility, preserve its future and enhance the bowling experience. USBC strives to achieve this mission by offering exclusive benefits to its members.

Benefits of Membership Your USBC membership allows you to:

* Compete in certified league bowling – where each bowler has an internationally recognized average.
    * Be eligible to compete in local, state, more than a dozen national USBC championships and other USBC-certified tournaments.

* Experience fair, competitive play with USBC-standardized rules and regulations.
    * Be confident that your league money is safeguarded under USBC bonding protection.
    * Receive a subscription to US Bowler or US Youth Bowler, USBC’s quarterly magazines. Adult members also receive the monthly US e-Bowler, USBC’s electronic newsletter.
    * Earn individual and league awards based on standardized achievements.
    * Access up-to-the minute bowling information on bowl.com, bowling’s premier Web site, featuring special member sections and chat forums, plus league and tournament standings.
    * Locate a USBC-certified coach in your area by using the “Find a Coach” feature of the USBC Coaching section of bowl.com.
    * Lead and grow the sport of bowling at the local level by becoming a USBC volunteer.
    * Take pride in wearing and displaying your USBC official merchandise, available at USBC events and on bowl.com.
    * Enjoy the fun and social opportunities of being a part of one of America’s largest participatory sport.
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

This current Summer League is my first. I am truly loving it and looking forward to Fall League play. People are very nice and have no problem helping with any of my questions.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Yes leauge is good and I am glad your enjoying it and it only will get better.
    Last edited by branstew; 08-11-2009 at 04:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12