Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like I'm back

Default Looks like I'm back

Went this sunday and tried bowling three games with the knee at about 95%. Went 167, 247, 201 for a 615 series. Can't wait for Fall to get here.
    Ted Domey
    Reformed Candle Pin Bowler

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

Thumbs up Great scores Seamistlark

Quote Originally Posted by Seamistlark View Post
    Went this sunday and tried bowling three games with the knee at about 95%. Went 167, 247, 201 for a 615 series. Can't wait for Fall to get here.
    Great scores Seamistlark
    GRATZ
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

Chats: 0

wow, great scores! congrats

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Just wait till your knee is 100%

Well I bowled last night without a brace on my knee, 199, 207, 211 for a 617. No pain just a little discomfort when I woke up this morning, so life is good.
    I also climbed for the first time in many weeks yesterday. Climbed 280' and worked all day on the structure for 7.5 hours. I wasn't as fast as before, but I made the climb and worked with one of my newer towerhands. I surprised him when I started putting on my harness and said I was his other set of top hands. He thought he was going to have to carry me all day. I actually moved around a little faster than he did out on the mounts, which really surprised me. Hopefully by Sept. I will be able to spend three days a week up top and get back into some kind of shape. These 2 months on short duty have been killing me.
    Ted Domey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seamistlark View Post
    Well I bowled last night without a brace on my knee, 199, 207, 211 for a 617. No pain just a little discomfort when I woke up this morning, so life is good.
    I also climbed for the first time in many weeks yesterday. Climbed 280' and worked all day on the structure for 7.5 hours. I wasn't as fast as before, but I made the climb and worked with one of my newer towerhands. I surprised him when I started putting on my harness and said I was his other set of top hands. He thought he was going to have to carry me all day. I actually moved around a little faster than he did out on the mounts, which really surprised me. Hopefully by Sept. I will be able to spend three days a week up top and get back into some kind of shape. These 2 months on short duty have been killing me.
    I am glad youare getting back to normal. You sound fitter than me aready ?

Not fitter just to stubborn to sit still and not work. I don't want to stand around and try to explain everything to my employees so I get out there and show them.
    Ted Domey

Blog Entries

I know that feeling

Bowled again on Saturday, trying to get ready for Fall. Best practice all Summer 255, 209, 203, for a 667. I am really excited about this Fall now.
    Ted Domey

Blog Entries

Good on you, you show them when the fall season starts. I am sure you will with scores like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast