Thread: cell pearl or ebonite clash?

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default cell pearl or ebonite clash?

Hell, I currently own a roto grip cell. I loved it at first but it has lost its spunk. Im now looking for a ball that does not have the same surface type as it. I was looking into maybe a pearl or an ebonite clash.. I do not want a ball that absorbs the amount of oil that my cell absorbs. If I sound ignorant my apologies thanks for any info guys

Chats: 1

A couple of questions, have you altered the surface on your Cell? Do you clean it after each night of bowling with a good quality ball cleaner?
    Style: Power Stroker/Tweener - 16.5 - 17.5 mph, PAP 4 1/2 x 0

In the bags:
    Retooled with 15 lb equipment.

In the Bag: Radical Ludicrous, 900Global Honey Badger Claw, 900Global Honey Badger, DV8 spareball

In the Bullpen : Radical Quick Fix, Radical Katana

The archives: Ebonite Grey Wolf (first 300), Red Wolf (first 700). Just can't let them go.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

I have a Clash and I really like it. I must admit I have nothing to compare it to, but it suits my style (stroker) rather well. I don't know that it really drinks in oil, but I do clean (Power House) it after every session and give it a good soaking as demonstrated here by our friend Robert.
    Average: 172
    High game: 286 (6/21/09)

Brian's Wish * The Jason Foundation

Words & Pictures by J. Reyome...updated 29 August 09

Tickled to be tolerated by the nice folks at BowlingBoards.com!

I've had a Cell Pearl since last spring and I love it. It has been great for me on many house and sport patterns. I love it especially on shorter sport patterns. It seems to get down the lane for me and make a strong arc on the back end with lots of finishing power through the rack.

Aaron
    pba 2009