Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best ball you have ever used?

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Has anyone heard of the Visionary Gladiator? I received an Email from buildanarsenal.com and Visionary Bowling that I had won one in a drawing.
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I'd heard of it but didn't know anything. Here's what I was able to find about the solid:

"Using our new 4 colored "Galea" solid covertock with a 2000 abralon finish and the MOHAWK core, this ball will read the lane early with a smooth transition throughout the lane. Designed for medium to slightly oilier conditions, the matte 2000 abralon finish produces the right amount of traction without burning up too soon.

The GLADIATOR line is equipped with an asymmetrical, dense center core design with a lighter wrap. This allows for a quicker revving ball that begins to roll in the midlane while keeping a controllable continuous arc reaction on the backend. The "MOHAWK" on the core creates a mild mass bias for fine tuning the balls reaction."

There's a guy that comes to the Gathering in NC that throws a lot of Visionary stuff. Their colors are usually pretty intense. Congrats on your win and good luck with your new baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12