Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tournaments in north carolina

Quote Originally Posted by BowlnBrat View Post
    Sunday September 27th-Ladies 5 Game Sweeper Check in @ 12pm bowl @ 1-Triad Lanes...don't know the entry fee yet...

AND...

Sunday September 20th-Freestyle 5 Game Classic...Check in @ 2pm bowl @ 3-Triad Lanes. Entry fee for this one is usually $40. Not sure if it's the same this time or not! Will update as I find out!!

The Freestyle 5 Game Classic is a monthly tournament also hosted by Leonard Freeman.
    Ok...the entry fee for the Ladies 5 Game Sweeper is $45 and for the Freestyle 5 Game Classic it's $50, but if a bowler wants to bowl in both the handicapped and scratch division, the entry is $80.

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com!!

Here is the information for the Freestyle 5 Classic at Triad Lanes in Greensboro!

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Here is the event info for the Friday No Tap Scratch tourney on Sept 11

Friday No-Tap Scratch Tourney

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12