Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tournaments in north carolina

What is Bowling?
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Default Tournaments in north carolina

Hey!!!! If you now of any up comming tournaments in NC feel free to post the info here.

All I have for now is a 9-pin tournament in Cape Cartertet, NC @ Mac Daddy's. It start @ 4:00 pm on 8/30/09. There is a mens and womens divison. Come on out for a Pre-season warm-up.

What is Bowling?
    Blog Entries

ANOTHER 9-pin tournament in Cape Cartertet, NC @ Mac Daddy's. It start @ 3:00 pm on 09/13/09. Cost is $20 per person. Every one that has been held has had a different Winner. So, come on out and give it a shot.

What is Bowling?
    Blog Entries

MIXED DOUBLES

November 7-8, 2009

Mac Daddy's

Application
    Last edited by booger_t4h; 09-06-2009 at 01:44 AM.

What is Bowling?
    Blog Entries

CCBA OPEN

January 23-24, 2010

Stars & Strikes

Application

No link to the Application yet

What is Bowling?
    Blog Entries

Doubles & Singles

April 10-11, 2010

The Strike Zone

No link to the Application yet

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Where's Hubert? We go to Winston-Salem every summer to bowl at Ron Clifton's place. They have weekly sweepers there, too, in addition to a scotch doubles tournament on Fri nights.

Default Some Tourneys I Know About...

I know of 3 tourneys coming up...The first one is the 5 Game No Tap Sweeper at Cinema Bowl in K-Vegas (Kernersville)

The second one is the Friday NoTap Scratch Tournament at Triad Lanes in Greensboro, to help keep Janie Pendergrass out of MDA Jail! Check in starts at 630pm and practice is at 7pm. Entry fee is $20 with $10/person going to MDA...$10 goes to the prize fund with 1 in 5 places cashing. Triad Lanes will be donating the lineage fee to MDA as well. There is an optional 300 Pot as well as optional Side Pots. The date for this tourney is Friday September 11th.

Also, coming up sometime close to the end of the month is a Ladies Only tournament which will be held at Triad Lanes in Greensboro (I think) hosted by Leonard Freeman. I don't have any information on that one yet, but should be receiving some information on it soon and when I do I will post a link to it.

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com!!

What is Bowling?
    Blog Entries

Where's Hubert?

Hubert is on the coast between Jacksonville and Swansboro. It is a not so little hole in the wall. wouldn't really know you are driving through because most everything is hidden off the HWY. And Cape Carteret, is right next to Emerald Isile.

What is Bowling?
    Blog Entries

The place I bowl (because it is a little less political for leagues), is Mac Daddy's. It has only been open a year now. They are still learning the ropes about running the Bowling side of things. But, they are getting there. I bowl at Bowlarena in Jacksonville, While my Daughter bowls in he Youth league.

Default NC Tourneys

Quote Originally Posted by BowlnBrat View Post
    Also, coming up sometime close to the end of the month is a Ladies Only tournament which will be held at Triad Lanes in Greensboro (I think) hosted by Leonard Freeman. I don't have any information on that one yet, but should be receiving some information on it soon and when I do I will post a link to it.
    Sunday September 27th-Ladies 5 Game Sweeper Check in @ 12pm bowl @ 1-Triad Lanes...don't know the entry fee yet...

AND...

Sunday September 20th-Freestyle 5 Game Classic...Check in @ 2pm bowl @ 3-Triad Lanes. Entry fee for this one is usually $40. Not sure if it's the same this time or not! Will update as I find out!!

The Freestyle 5 Game Classic is a monthly tournament also hosted by Leonard Freeman.

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast