Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official BowlingBoards.com Storm Reign Bowling Ball Giveaway "Enter Here" Thread

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Exclamation Official BowlingBoards.com Storm Reign Bowling Ball Giveaway "Enter Here" Thread

Hello BowlingBoards.com Bowlers,

How would you like to win a FREE Storm Reign Bowling Ball?

Now is your chance.

So here it is:

The Official BowlingBoards.com
    Storm Reign Bowling Ball Giveaway
    Rules and "Enter Here" Thread

Official Rules:

This contest will run from September 4th 2009 to October 15th 2009 at 8pm Mountain Time

The prize is a Brand New Storm Reign Bowling Ball in your desired weight

This contest will be blowing away the other bowling contests we have had so far.

Why? Read all of the rules to find out why. ( It is worth it)

This will be a Random Drawing for this ball.

Rules to Enter: Step 1

To enter this contest you must tell the world about BowlingBoards.com

Meaning: Make a video on youtube, make a flyer for your local bowling center to hang on a bulletin board, pass out BowlingBoards.com business cards, make a shirt and wear it during league, make a banner, add a BowlingBoards.com banner to a bowling website,
    whatever you do must tell the world, or at least a group of people that BowlingBoards.com exists.

We want to see that you really want this ball, and you are passionate about bowling.

When you have shown us a picture, link, or video, or proof of this, you can then post your entry here in this thread only.

YOU CAN you the BowlingBoards.com logo on the top left of the forums for this contest. If you need a different logo with a white background or a smaller one let me know as I have others.

You will make a post in this thread ONLY to count for the drawing

No other posts anywhere else will count.

ONLY 1 (one) Entry Per User name. Unless you have extra entries ( See Below)

PLEASE have already passed out flyers, cards, made a video, added a banner on a bowling site whatever BEFORE YOU POST! I made this contest a little over a month long so you have lots of time. Do whatever your going to do and then let us know with a link, picture whatever to show what you did.

If you have problems uploading a picture or videos or whatever, pm me and I will help or confirm your entry.

You must be a member as well, which means please have made 10 posts to go from a "What is Bowling" Status to "Bowler" Status with a new banner showing 1 pin as your group, before adding your entry post. We are doing a lot here and we want to give away this gear to bowlers who care about BowlingBoards.com, it's members, and the bowling community.

Great you are all entered and ready to win... but wait there's more, I need a commercial guy here.

Rules to Enter: Step 2

What if you have a friend or you know a stranger that would love a new Bowling Ball?

As you are creating unique ways to tell people about BowlingBoards.com, tell them to mention your user name when they sign up.

WHY???

For each member that registers for this site and follows the rules of this giveaway such as does the 10 posts to become a member, and does something to promote BowlingBoards.com and mentions your name when they register, you will get 1 extra entry for each new member. So each time a new member says you mentioned them, I (The Kingpin) will make a thread to let you know how many extra entries you have. That way you can post them and spread them out as you wish.

This is located HERE

But wait there's even more...

If a new member is the one randomly chosen, and you referred them, YOU BOTH WIN A NEW REIGN BOWLING BALL!!!

That is right please read again, if a new member is the one randomly chosen and you were the one they said told them about BowlingBoards.com, you both win!!!

Wow I told you this would be huge.

BUT WAIT!!!

SITE SUPPORTER ENTRIES:

If you become a Site Supporter any time during this contest with a donation of $20.00 you get 5 extra bonus entries for each 20.00 donation for this giveaway. And if your name is randomly chosen, you will win a 3 Ball Bowling Bag plus your New Storm Reign Bowling Ball!!!

Details are here on becoming a site supporter and helping>>> Site Supporter Info

*Please note if you have extra entries, and you know who you are, you can apply them to this contest. Please mention " Extra Entry" in your post

Scenarios:

#1 You add a banner to a bowling website for bowlingboards.com your name is chosen, you win a NEW STORM REIGN BOWLING BALL

#2 You make a flyer, banner, video, whatever, and a person joins bowlingboards.com, mentions your name at registration, makes his or hers 10 posts and enters just like you did. Now his or hers name is drawn, you both just won a NEW STORM REIGN BOWLING BALL

Ok so here is the best scenario: You go and tell all of your social networking friends about BowlingBoards.com. A few register. Do all of the easy steps, and You are a site supporter. One of their names are drawn, They win a NEW STORM REIGN BOWLING BALL, You win a NEW STORM REIGN BOWLING BALL, and Because you are a site support a new 3 Ball Bowling Bag!!!

Whew am I done yet??

NO I AM NOT!!!

On a side "Bracket like" prize, the person who creates the best way to promote BowlingBoards.com will win a $50.00 Online Bowling Gift certificate to BowlingBall.com

This will be a Member only Voting process. It will Be held after the official giveaway has ended and winner notified. We will take the top 5 members entries and let the members vote on what member did the best job based on design, people who registered and so on. The winner out of the top 5 will win the gift certificate as a personal thanks from me.

Ok that is the official end. Thanks for reading it all. I told you it would be worth it.

Other Info and Disclaimer:

We will be using an outside company to randomly pick a member's entry number.

BowlingBoards.com is a free, volunteer site; therefore the Owner (The Kingpin) is the only Member ineligible for any and all contests.

This contest is for US addresses only. Outside US can be arranged with shipping costs in part or whole covered by the winner.

When a winner is chosen, they will be notified within 24 hours of the deadline via pm by The KingPin

At that time, you will be asked for shipping information. You will never be asked anything personal. YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE ASKED FOR ANY FUNDING OPTIONS! This is a free contest and so if anyone asks for private details such as credit card numbers, paypal info or anything like that, please notifies us right away.

All final decisions will be justified and made by the owner(s)

The Bowling Ball(s) will be coming directly from the manufacturer in your desired weight.

In the event that a member does not accept the prize within 7 days, we will choose a new winner.

Rules and details are subject to change at any time without any notice.
    Last edited by The KingPin; 10-15-2009 at 10:10 PM.
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Ill start it off... Add me for Facebook group..

Facebook Group

Also had business cards made.. Image attached

Entry counts for Facebook group
    Last edited by JaxBowlingGuy; 09-12-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    Brunswick Bowling Staff

Ultimate Bowling Products Staff

USBC Registered Volunteer and Level l Coach

Bowlifi

Instagram (Follow me)

Personal Facebook Bowling Page (Like it)

YouTube Channel (Subscribe to it)

Tournament Page (Like it)

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

Default Add me

Yeah Add me aswell and let me know how I can Get some Cards and flyers to give out, I will have fun doing that!!!

*** I will pm you
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-05-2009 at 06:15 PM.
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

I have had a banner on for more than half a year on www.alltenback.com

so that must qualify me right?

Yes indeed, and thank you
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-06-2009 at 08:41 AM.
    Brent Dolan www.alltenback.com
    USBC average to date 201, USBC High Game 278,USBC High Series 713, Newest Video Post

Chats: 2315

I think my Myspace page counts as an entry. I put a the site banner pic in my "General" section. I would have advertised in the bowling group, but Robert covered that haha. Add me if this counts.

Approved Great work
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-07-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: url had double http tags

Stunning
    Chats: 7

link on Facebook Facebook page

Approved great work
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-12-2009 at 12:29 PM.
    Jennifer
    19 years old
    bowling for 13 years
    current equipment:
    storm: hyroad, virtual gravity, ace
    ebonite: NVS, showtime, clash
    brunswick: twisted fury

been posting on a regular basis on myspace plus have a url to this site on my quote on the pba forums my name is SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

VERY MUCH APPROVED THANKS
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-12-2009 at 12:35 PM.

I have added Bowling Boards.com as a featured site on my web site. Check it out here: http://bowling.psaunders.net/links.shtml

Looks great and Approved
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-08-2009 at 07:59 PM.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    USBC Bronze Level Coach
    http://bowling.psaunders.net

Thumbs up My Way Of Advertising!

Well, looks like everyone is doing something online! Not me! I created a flyer and took it to my home alley and put them up. As well as put a bunch in the racks where all the league info is kept! I also passed them out last night, as well as put some up on some of the consoles in the pits!

Here are 2 pictures...one where it's in one of the racks at the alley, and then one of the flyer itself!!

EXCELLENT AND WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINALS!!!
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-12-2009 at 12:36 PM.

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com!!

Chats: 221

I put together these 2 t-shirt transfers and want opinions and an ok before doing them

Looks great and very much approved
    Last edited by The KingPin; 09-12-2009 at 12:39 PM.
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast