Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: What is the lowest game you ever bowled in a League?

I just bowled a 124 on the last week of the league we were in, couldn't pick up a spare to save my life. Thank god it didn't cost us the game. Sadly this was wrapped by a 222 and a 214.

Chats: 0

My lowest game was my first game of my first league. About a week into my bowling I threw a 76 and on the first ball this lady I bowl with alot more now said "oh look hes trying to curve it" lol.
    High game: 232/High series 587. Arsenal: Hammer Backlash, Tzone Catchphrase: Those pins just got smoked (followed by the double hand pistols) Catchphrase performed rate: 0%
    Faceplants on alley: 2 Reason for signature: everyone here has really fancy ones.

I think it was 114, the second week of league in 2007 (a Tuesday I do believe)
    All pins are POSSESSED, I'm just happy to be able to exorcise the poor dears and put them out of their misery.
    It's the least I can do
    High Game: 265
    High Series: 665
    Avg.: 180

I'm a proud member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 891

my lowest game been a 59 and that wa in league too the lanes had water in the oil and every ball i shot went what ever way they wantde to go could not make spares or anything after my first game of 98 then 2nd game of 58 then the 3rd game when i started to get mad i started throwing my plastic ball hard,fast and streght at the head pin getting a 202 happy about that game
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

>.< I rolled a 94 last night

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678