Thread: Fall and Winter League Talk 09/10

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Default Fall and Winter League Talk 09/10

Hello Bowlers, Well league time is here, So lets talk our fall leagues.

Do you have any Goals?

What average do you have now and what do you want to have by the end of the league?

Did you get any new bowling equipment?

How many leagues do you bowl?

How many teams do you have?

Really whatever you want to talk about your leagues.
    Go Broncos!

Chats: 3

hmm....right now, I'm carrying a 195 average. Ideally, I'd like to finish out the season at or above 200. but that's a hefty goal....so I'd be content maintaining my 195...it's still 5 pins higher than my summer league average.
    I'd also like to get my first sanctioned 700 series. I've got 4, 700's under my belt, but all were shot in practice.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

I am bowling at present off a 167 average but my last few weeks I have been averageing a high 170`s so for this season I would like to end with

average 180`s

high series 0f 600+

And that is in both sunday and monday leagues

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

2 leagues in separate houses.
    goal is to keep 200 avg in both houses (although I dropped below 200 in one already)
    maintain 200 all year in the remaining league.
    as always-shoot a 300....
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Started in a 4 member fall league last Wednesday with the two guy from summer league and a new guy. the league name is Suds Busters, each team gets a pizza and a pitcher of refreshments, Beer or Soda. Our team name is "The Crew"

I'm going up to the center this Tuesday and check out the PBA Exp. league. I really want to give it a try, but not sure I can hold my own.
    Talk To Your Ball, Listen To The Lane!

RH, HG 299, HS 714

In The Bag
    Energy - Gravity - Bite - Maxim

I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I've started my Tuesday night Fall League...the WTQR King Pins...such a fun and relaxed league. We only have 2 season's though...Fall and Winter due to the league being sponsered by a local radio station, so a summer season is out for that league. Team I'm on this year is with a guy that I bowled against in my Summer Friday League and 2 of his co-workers. It's a mixed team league, so each team must have 1 male/1 female roller. Anyway..we're called Piedmont Tile (yeah boring I know...but since the 3 guys all work for Piedmont Tile, I'll deal!) And this one is unsanctioned!

And, then coming up the end of this month we start our Fall Wed League called Wednesday Co-Coed which is sanctioned. Our team is the Pin Shakers and we each have a shirt with our names and a logo on the back that I designed. It's not required to have 1 male/1 female on this league, so it's 4 females...me, my mom, and 2 other women that we bowl with on Wednesdays! This is the money league! The serious one!

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com!!