Thread: I am out of bowling for a while

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default I am out of bowling for a while

Hey everyone I am a little bored. I had Brain Surgery about 2 months ago and I have not picked up a ball since. I am not able to even bowl until the 8th of October. But I will tell you this I will be on the lanes on the 8th to bowl when the bowling alley first opens that day. I miss bowling so much, and am a little worried that I might have forgotten how to bowl. When I stopped bowling about 2 months ago I was doing really well. I was averaging over 200 every time I shoed up. Now I am just hoping that when I come back next month to bowling that I can average my average which is 192.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

I am sure you will just remember we will all be there wishing you the best and waiting to here how it goes

Stunning
    Chats: 7

now that is dedication! i love it. because, i myself am entirely way to lazy to get up and go bowl that early in the morning. Lol. i wish you the best and cannot wait to hear how it goes! dont worry, it will all come back to you when you get on the lanes(:
    Jennifer
    19 years old
    bowling for 13 years
    current equipment:
    storm: hyroad, virtual gravity, ace
    ebonite: NVS, showtime, clash
    brunswick: twisted fury

Chats: 221

I can relate to that! I had foot and achelies surgery July 13th and will be having skin grafts to my foot in 2 weeks. If i am lucky i may be able to pick up a ball around thanksgiving. Hopefully only 6 more weeks before walking. Not to mention all the people who are waiting for me to start drilling again

Viper - I wish you the best of luck hon! I will think about ya on the 8th of October! But remember this...bowling is like riding a bike! You never really forget! You may be a lil rusty when you first pick it back up, but it won't take you long to get back to "normal" with your throw!

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com!!