Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: high school bowling

Default high school bowling

in high school bowling isent that popular but if you start posting things about bowlling people might start to paly

Chats: 1

My highschool has a bowilng team, and there are alot of kids on it.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Bowling is the fastest growing high school sport in the country. Has been for a few years now. It's very big here in Florida.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Especially here in FL. Loads of major/minor leagues, and local stars. The Koffs, for example, and Stephanie Nation, etc. We wanted to go major/minor last year but couldn't find a rent-a-kid.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Andrew Koff is ridiculous. Most talented bowler I've ever seen. However he's also extremely smart and I believe is going to Harvard. I love high school bowling. I bowled all 4 years of high school and coached for 3 years (2003-2006) and our teams won 4 state titles (2 boys, 2 girls). One of the most rewarding things I've ever been a part of.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

I was a High School coach for 10 years. I was involved in making it a recognized sport in Fl. Attended the very 1st FHSAA State Championship. It was a wonderful experience I will always treasure. It just is sad that budget cuts and the poor economy has made bowling and other sports in schools non-existent. Let's hope it will come back soon.

My school just recently revived the bowling team in my freshman year (I'm a Junior currently). Sure my team may not be good but we're getting there.

I'm on my high school team and went to state 2 weeks ago. the sport is very big in Wisconsin

My high school didn't get a team until 4 years after I graduated, would have loved to be a part of it.

I wish our team had a better coach when I was around. I wish our county cared more about the sport. We have many enthusiasts on the sport, but once certain people move on, they lose interest due to the lack of proper construction in leagues, coaching, and support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast