Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which ball to go with?

Default Which ball to go with?

First all, I would like to say hello to everyone. As I am a new member here. I wanted to get a new ball (Hopefully by the end of the year). The first ball that I was looking at is the 900 Global (picture on my avatar ) The Bounty. The second one is the Brunswick Siege. Any comments would help. Thanks.

Chats: 2315

Two different animals. Any particular reason these two got your attention? The Bounty is a smooth arcing ball, while the Siege is more angular. Both are heavy oil bowling balls that read the lane well, but give different reactions on the lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike Domination View Post
    Two different animals. Any particular reason these two got your attention? The Bounty is a smooth arcing ball, while the Siege is more angular. Both are heavy oil bowling balls that read the lane well, but give different reactions on the lane.
    I wanted to get a pro performance heavy oil ball. Plus, I wanted a ball that will hook and have a strong back end, because I'm more of a stroker, so I will need it.

Chats: 13

for me im a medium speed stroker for heavy oil strong backend my next ball will be hammer jigsaw 4 of my buds have one and roll similar to me .the ball hits like a truck on steriods .all of them have had to move four to five boards left on are league house shot,light or heavy on the head the thing finds a way to strike .very tunable as well jigsaw WILL be my next ball,good luck with whatever you decide

Chats: 2315

Out of those two, the Siege will give you a more noticeable change of direction downlane, so that may be what you're looking for. There are a number of heavy oil balls that are similar to that nowadays. There's the Virtual Gravity, Full Swing, Bounty Hunter to name a few. The Bounty would tend to hook earlier and not be as violent on the backend, and there's other balls like that as well. these include the Cell, Maxxx Zone, Dimension, and more.

Thanks guys for the info. I will try to look at them other balls. I did check on the Jigsaw, but the reviews on it wasn't as great as the others that I've checked.

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

with the jigsaw you either love it or hate it.. there really isnt much in between from what i have read..
    Brunswick Bowling Staff

Ultimate Bowling Products Staff

USBC Registered Volunteer and Level l Coach

Bowlifi

Instagram (Follow me)

Personal Facebook Bowling Page (Like it)

YouTube Channel (Subscribe to it)

Tournament Page (Like it)

For a stroker might I suggest the Columbia300 Bedlam...huge controllable hook for someone who usually doesnt have a lot...not widely used yet but they do roll very well speaking from experience!

Quote Originally Posted by screwball633 View Post
    For a stroker might I suggest the Columbia300 Bedlam...huge controllable hook for someone who usually doesnt have a lot...not widely used yet but they do roll very well speaking from experience!
    Thanks. I would take a look at that ball.

See sometimes when the lane is too oily. It's hard for me to hit the pocket with my Ebonite Bash. It just won't hook as much as I want it to, and when I try to hook it as much as I can with my hand. It isn't always accurate. Or else I would just have to bowl straighter with the Bash, until I get a medium to heavy oil and with a good hooking and back end ball.

yea you just need a ball to handle heavier oil with accuracy...seriosuly look into Columbia's Bedlam...great ball!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast