Thread: Me and my Storm furious

SandBagger
    Chats: 443

Default Me and my Storm furious

Hi everyone, i talked about my furious a lot and since its a new ball i think im going to update this thread after every time i bowl with my furious until im use to the ball and is improving . So this is where i kinda keep you guys updated instead of using the chat box.

So I'd like to say that today i went bowling (Sept. 25) and played 4 games. The lanes were flooded with oil, since today there was no school for me and i went there right after lunch, there were only a couple of people there playing so basicaly the whole centre was empty. My scores were 130, 89, 159, and 180 averaging 139 for all 4 games. The first game i was moving around a lot with positioning. Standing in the middle and to the left. Second game was horrible... couldnt find the right spot to hit the pocket, stayed left most of this game. Then i moved to the right and played outside. BAM right into the pocket but apparently too hard, missing the 10 pin most of the time. So i got lots of spares that game. Same with the last game but instead of 3 open frames i had 1. For the first two games i tried looking @ the pins and arrows down the lane but my release was inconsistant and not very accurate so i went back to looking down at the dots which was much better for me. My release was good not super consistant but decent for me. Out of 10 frames i'd say 5 - 6 were consistant releases. Not in a row but like one after another once or twice.
    Last edited by extraacount; 09-25-2009 at 07:44 PM.
    Name: Marco
    Bowling balls: Power Groove Reactive Brunswick and Storm Furious.
    Bowling Experience: 4 - 5 years in total, but 4 years was mostly family fun but this year I actually want to get better and learn more about bowling.

Extraacount from BowlingBoards.com