Thread: Back in a league

Default Back in a league

I am trying to get back into competitive bowling again like I was as a junior and in HS and tonight was my first league in over 3 years. I just bought a Virtual Energy and liked it in practice. Tonight I started with a 196 which is not bad but then a miserable 132. I was just rolling the ball poorly and not releasing it properly. In the the third game I get everything matched up and threw the front 6, 9 spare in the 7 and strike out for a nice 279, 607 series. First time that high since I threw a 275 in that league 3 years ago and hope I can continue the good bowling. It felt good to get back into a league after a 3 year hiatus.

Chats: 2315

Congrats on the high game and good series after taking time off. Keep up the good bowling.

Chats: 13

good going and welcome back to bowling leagues,i recently came back from a break and smacking myself for ever leaveing. good luck and let us know how your 2nd week goes

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

Thumbs up Looking good

Quote Originally Posted by jho786 View Post
    I am trying to get back into competitive bowling again like I was as a junior and in HS and tonight was my first league in over 3 years. I just bought a Virtual Energy and liked it in practice. Tonight I started with a 196 which is not bad but then a miserable 132. I was just rolling the ball poorly and not releasing it properly. In the the third game I get everything matched up and threw the front 6, 9 spare in the 7 and strike out for a nice 279, 607 series. First time that high since I threw a 275 in that league 3 years ago and hope I can continue the good bowling. It felt good to get back into a league after a 3 year hiatus.
    Nice come back there, reminds me of, well Me! lol J/K But really great last game
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

well done and welcome back