Thread: Hello, Every one, wish to get more friends here

Smile Hello, Every one, wish to get more friends here

Hello, This is Bill from China, I want to make more friends here in bowling industry. thanks for your support.
    We are Good Bowling Company in China,we offer many famous bowling companies. we can offer cheap bowling balls, shoes, bags, as well spare parts and refurbished equipments, though we are a wholesales supplier, we can offer some bowling products in small quantity, welcome inquiry us about the bowling products you want and disscuss with us about the bowling products. my contact information are:
    Tel:0086 13856906883
    MSN: piaoxujianjia@hotmail.com
    Email: goodproduct.chang@gmail.com
    Waiting for your inquiry, thanks!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Hello, Bill. Somehow I don't think many Chinese parents name their son Bill, but welcome and we're happy to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    Hello, Bill. Somehow I don't think many Chinese parents name their son Bill, but welcome and we're happy to have you here.
    hello kevin, in fact, Bill is an English name, to make you easy to remember, I have this English name, if you want to know my chinese name, I can tell you, but I am not sure if you can understand and how to pronounce it (: thanks for your reply, if someone need bowling products from china, do not hesitate to let me know,

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

Hi Good Bill.
    Good to see you on the boards making friends, Count me in as one alright?
    I don't know for sure but useing anything but USA made bowling balls will get you disqualified in any turneys..
    Anyways I would like to see some of your wares and compare..
    Talk to ya soon Bill...
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

Chats: 221

Hello Bill

"I don't know for sure but useing anything but USA made bowling balls will get you disqualified in any turneys.."

Actually that's not true as most of your plastic balls are produced in Chinafor your Major manufacturers .. As long as it's USBC approved it's ok to use. And of course if you want your stuff thrown in the PBA you pay them an arm and a leg.
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)