Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever bowled at the national bowling stadium in reno?

Chats: 891

yeah im thinking of doing 3 1 at cloverleaf 1 at prost and 1 in bellvile 3 different types of lanes and soo then i can see how much of a avg difference there is ik how to to throw at cloverleaf and prost bellvile will be alittle tricky but its going to be ahrd to drive a hr every week in the winter down here lots of stupid people on the roads soo i will have to get my uncles truck probly but not sure what leagues to bowl in at prost and bellvile i will have to go and ask.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

SandBagger
    Chats: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheSheibs View Post
    Going to Reno!!!! So the summer league I am in is a "jubilee" league. The top 5 teams get to go to Reno for a two day tournament in the middle of September. I am looking for information on good hotels to stay at that are close to the National Bowling Stadium, any and all information ANYONE has on the lane conditions, and any other info that can be provided. Thanks.

Side note: I was going to start a thread but saw this one so I decided to just post here.
    I can help with the hotels. The Eldorado, Silver Legacy and Circus Circus and all a block away from the stadium and they are all connected too so its easy to get from hotel to hotel if you going slot hopping. The Silver Legacy is my fav. and if you have kids the Circus Circus and a huge arcade.

Chats: 4

I have been doing Nationals the last 8 years in a row so I have bowling there like 4 times and will be going there this year too. Don't know when just depends on who I go with. My normal team isn't going this years as one guy had knee surgery and another doesn't like the trip there anymore. So I am trying to find another team from the house I bowled in in Maryland and if i can't will try to find a team here in the Fresno area.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mike-boogie View Post
    Got a chance to bowl at the nat.bowling stadium in reno about a month ago with my son in the storm mixed doubles. What an awesome place! If u ever get the chance to bowl there, do it! Lasting memory!
    I bowled there right after it opened. This was back in the days when flights were cheap and your balls/bag were your carry-on luggage. I remember we had to drop off our balls at check in for weighing. They were then at your lane when it was your shift time. One of mine showed up with a balance hole drilled that wasn't there when I dropped it off.

You are correct though. Everyone should go at least once.

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 136

Does anyone know the prices to bowl a game there?

Default o yeah

Harrahs is decent and right next door and eldorado,silver legacey, and circus circus are just two blocks away. The last three are all connected.

I'm going to Reno for Nationals in June, it's going to be my first time.
    In the locker: Hammer Taboo Jet Black; Brunswick Nexus (p+f); Motiv Sigma Tour
    High game/series: 290/793
    League Averages: Garrick Jewelers - 225; Kingpin Mixed - 232

I am going in May. It is a cool place but the town around it not so good. my wife has never seen it so she is going this year.

I made my decision. I'm going! I joined my coach's team and we'll be there the weekend after my birthday March 8th-March 11th for the Championships. I'll try to find someone for the doubles tournament also and then maybe do a side tournament or two. Checking the schedule now of side tournaments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12